Monday, November 7, 2022

RAPE AND SADISTIC TORTURE

My parents (Robert William Koloski and Christine North) were running a pedophile ring, they raped me, allowed me to get gang raped, they forced me to live through unimaginable horror. I was like their slave who they got sadistic sexual pleasure from torturing.

There were so many pedophiles who took sadistic pleasure in my suffering.

After the horrific rapes and torture, I was living with my sadistic persecutors, my parents, like the rapes never happened. I guess it's 35 years of Stockholm syndrome. I'm dependent on my tortures.

In 2011, it was never a delusion. I didn't need to be put in the psychiatric hospital. I needed to be rescued from pedophiles.

They were gaslighting and victim-blaming me, forcing me to take unnecessary psychiatric medications to try to murder me. It was INTENTIONAL attempted murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment