Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Some Posts (11 08 2022)

November 8, 2022:

Post 01:

I know most medical experts will say it's impossible to damage your brain from malnutrition, isolation, and running all day long. I wonder if something in my brain became fucked up sometime in 2010. Maybe oxygen deprivation from too much running? Something is wrong with my brain.

Post 02:

My parents really are rapists and pedophiles. It was never a delusion. They were gaslighting and victim-blaming me and got my psychopharmacologist to negligently prescribe a mega regimen of psychiatric medications which they controlled and forced me into taking.

Post 03:

My parents believed the psychiatric medications were giving me cancer. They weren't trying to help me. They were trying to MURDER ME WITH THEM. The psychopharmacologist was negligent. I needed to be rescued from sadistic pedophiles. Not medicated for revealing the truth.

Post 04:

Can somebody give me financial freedom from my parents right this second? They're SADISTIC PSYCHOPATHS who've INTENTIONALLY been trying to murder me for my whole life. They were getting sexual pleasure from my suffering. I was their prisoner and torture victim.

Post 05:

To FBI: I know you're looking at this. Arrest my parents (Robert Koloski and Christine North) RIGHT THIS SECOND. They raped, sexually abused, and were running a pedophile ring in my childhood. In adulthood, they were trying to murder me while creating a facade they were helping.

Post 06:

I probably have a terminal illness - and it was INTENTIONALLY given to me by my parents (Robert Koloski and Christine North). I'll never be able to prove they were trying to murder me by feeding me trash, forcing me to take meds, etc... But THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING!

Post 07:

My parents were getting SADISTIC SEXUAL PLEASURE from putting my through pain and suffering that they like like compare to the HOLOCAUST. Although my parents aren't responsible for the genocide of millions, they did INTENTIONALLY torture and try to murder me in an extreme way.

Post 08:

I wasn't delusional about my parents. They're pedophiles and sadistic torturers. I'm probably sick and dying from my psychopharmacologists negligence. My mother victim-blamed and gaslighted me into getting him to prescribe unnecessary medications. I needed to be saved from Hitler

Post 09:

My psychopharmacologist will try to say these medications were necessary and helping me. BULLSHIT! My parents suspected they were killing me, I suspected they were killing me, the pharmacy suspected they were killing me. It was MURDER. He was the only one who thought it was right

Post 10:

I'm probably dying, I'll NEVER be able to prove it's murder by my parents and the psychopharmacologists negligence, why I have a terminal illness. They INTENTIONALLY murdered me while creating a facade they were trying to help me. Sadly, I just have to accept they killed me.

Post 11:

My throat, neck, and esophagus is really bothering me. I think I'm dying. Could my parents literally be putting poison in my food to give me cancer? Murder? Or trust them? They're not sadistic deceivers who a secretly trying to MURDER ME? They want me to succeed.

Post 12:

If you prove you can't function independently people get control over your life. You are like a prisoner. They are the reason I went crazy - TRAUMA. Are they trying to help? Did they intentionally kill me? Save me from these crazy people.

Post 13:

Help me! I think I'm sick and dying from a terminal illness. Is my life over? Cancer? DEATH? I don't want to die. Don't catastrophe. There's no evidence yet.

Post 14:

I'm in a solitary fantasyland with no life. I'm alone. Everyone rejects me. Where is my woman? I think I'm dying. Help!

Post 15:

I wasted so much time. Now I'm probably dying. I'm unloved and unheard. Now my life is over. My future is probably death. Why did this happen? I had a wasted life. I'm SCREAMING for someone to HELP!

Post 16:

Thanks for praying for me... But I'm afraid this is the end? Life over? Dying? I'm screwed. Is it their fault? Nobody cares. I wish I was loved and heard. Sorry to burst your bubble but I probably have a terminal illness.

Post 17:

Obviously, I'm funny and performed stand-up comedy, but this is NO JOKE. What I'm saying is FACT! My parents put me through HOLOCAUST-LEVEL TORTURE. They are trying to INTENTIONALLY MURDER ME.

Post 18:

My mother got control over my life. She's the reason I went crazy to begin with. Then she continued to SADISTICALLY TORTURE ME while I remained as her passive prisoner. She did not want the best for me me. The "help" was a facade. She was INTENTIONALLY trying to murder me.

Post 19:

Making someone into a buffoon ruins their credibility. If you take someone who went through Holocaust-level torture and present him like Borat, you won't empathize with the hell he lived through. It's like when comedy actors take serious roles. You can't take them seriously.

Post 20:

I appreciate everyone praying for my health, that I don't have a terminal illness like cancer, but you NEEDED TO RESCUE ME FROM MY SADISTIC TORTURER. Because she proceeded to INTENTIONALLY MURDER ME. Thoughts and prayers are nice. Save my from SATAN. Take action!

Post 21:

I feel like Peter Gibbons in Office Space when frankly and matter-of-factly talking to The Bob's (my bosses). I'm like, I hope your firings go well. I just don't care.

Post 22:

My parents really are rapists, pedophiles, sadistic torturers, who are attempting to murder me. I suspect it's because Robert Koloski is not my biological father. Though, they tell me he is. I suspect somebody successful and Jewish is based on their constant Holocaust references.

No comments:

Post a Comment