Thursday, November 24, 2022

Some Posts (11 24 2022) - 2

Post 01:

Every night I'm going into fits of RAGE around my apartment. Tonight I smashed the wash basket into pieces and accidentally sliced my finger open badly. I'm so angry at my parents, the hell I lived through. I'm a ticking time bomb at the moment. I'm gonna go over the edge soon.


Post 02:

I'm not delusional about my parents, they're psychopaths who were victim-blaming me and forced me to take unnecessary medications that have probably killed me, deprived me of friendships, and forced me to waste so much time. I hate them so much, but don't do something I'll regret


Post 03:

The reason I'm so angry at my parents is because they're psychopaths who intentionally tortured me while creating the facade that they weren't.


Post 04:

End this bullshit right now, crown me king, make me rich and famous. What are they waiting for?


Post 05:

If anybody cares about me, can somebody help me now? I'm realizing I WASN'T DELUSIONAL, my parents were psychopaths who were INTENTIONALLY trying to murder me and sabotage my life. I'm about to go insane realizing my parents were INTENTIONALLY and SADISTICALLY ruining my life.


Post 06:

Let's just be real here, my mother was INTENTIONALLY trying to murder me with the medications she got the psychopharmacologist to prescribe through her narrative control, gaslighting, and victim-blaming. She was SADISTICALLY trying to give me something like cancer.


Post 07:

My mother and father really were raping, sexually abusing, and running a pedophile ring in my childhood. They got everyone to say I was delusional - which I wasn't. They killed me with unnecessary medications while depriving me of my social life, and forcing me to waste time.


No comments:

Post a Comment