Monday, November 28, 2022

Some Posts (11 28 2022) - 2

Post 01:

I feel sick that it happened and I know you do too. It was supposed to be happy and feel-good. I still hope it is.


Post 02:

About January 2020, who do I even blame? There are so many reasons and people responsible for it going wrong, including myself. Just take a deep breath. Let it go. Hopefully, the medications I took, which were unnecessary and an overreaction, haven't permanently damaged me.


Post 03:

The main person to blame for January 2020 is my mother. She should've talked sense into me, not taken me to the Emergency Room. Even when I was sick with flu-like symptoms, the sickest I've felt in my life, she left me in solitude and probably told me what a loser and burden I am


Post 04:

Was my mother INTENTIONALLY trying to kill me? It certainly feels that way at times. She's done things repeatedly that can kill me and probably has given me a terminal illness. She feels no empathy about "killing me." She'll victim-blame me and tell me I'm a loser and burden.


Post 05:

My mother will never admit she's a monster behind a mask. She's pretending to help me, but at times is actually trying to kill me. It's fact. Will I even be able to prove in court she was attempting to murder me? No. It's not just repeated stupid decisions. It's INTENTIONAL!


Post 06:

The worst part about my mother INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO KILL ME while pretending like she's not is she never feels any empathy about what she's done. She never sympathizes how her "stupid decision" (intentional) could have killed me. She just tells me I'm a loser and burden.


Post 07:

My mother needed to be locked in prison for abuse and attempted murder years ago. When I go viral and become famous soon, everyone will know my mother is guilty, but I'm afraid I'll never be able to PROVE the torture was INTENTIONAL in the supreme court.


Post 08:

If my mother even showed the slightest bit of empathy I'd feel ok. She's the meanest, nastiest person who was committing attempted murder and probably thinks she's going to get away with it. She probably will. I can't prove she was INTENTIONALLY trying to kill me, but it's a fact


Post 09:

Today, my father told me my mother is the angriest, nastiest person he's ever met in his life through a metaphor. He said it without saying it, but he was REALLY TELLING ME THAT. He left me to get tortured by her. Her torture was INTENTIONAL ATTEMPTED MURDER. No question.


No comments:

Post a Comment