Friday, November 25, 2022

Some Posts (11 24 2022) - 3

Post 01:

I'm trying to relate to new friends and they're cool for who they are, but there's like an emptiness and void that I get around them. Nobody comforts me and makes me feel loved. It's like I'm cold and sad. Maybe I'll find somebody who makes me feel happy, intense, and loved.


Post 02:

What did I do for Thanksgiving? My dad bought chicken marsala from Uncle Giuseppe's. My mother and stepfather are visiting a relative. I didn't want to go with them. I just spent an hour or two with my dad. The rest of the time I was alone. They're having me watch the dogs.


Post 03:

They're having me watch the dogs, but I'm acting like a spoiled child and put another hole in the wall. I know that it's unacceptable behavior. There's no excuse for it. Maybe I'm just in a lot of pain lately.


Post 04:

I don't know what to do about the pain and anger over how my life turned out. So I start doing destructive things. I'm lucky my mother doesn't make me homeless.


Post 05:

Like Dr. Natural says, it could be worse. Look at the people at the Fountain House. I'm not living the dream dependent on mommy at 35 years old... But I'm not homeless.


This following is a joke - I'm like a bad Will Ferrell character. Lol


Post 06:

I'm not sure who to reach out to, but hardly anyone makes me happy after talking to them. Everyone makes me feel empty. It's like nobody hears or understands me. I feel cold and alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment