Sunday, November 13, 2022

Some Posts (11 13 2022)

November 13, 2022:

Post 01:

I'm not sure how many partners you've had, I suspect it's actually a small number. If you want to get completely monogamous and find Catholicism or Christianity, I'm down. You're the only woman I want to be with. However, if you'd like to experiment a little, I'm ok with that too


Post 02:

I don't know how I got so lucky that a found true love with the most badass woman on the planet, but I did. I'm going to be such a happy man. I'll thank God every day for making our paths connect. I hope we can both live a long life into our 90s. Then die after a long full life.


Post 03:

Sadly, this is probably going to be like the movie Titanic. I'll die. You'll move on, but will remember me for the rest of your life. So let's enjoy RIGHT NOW. Because my death clock is ticking.


Post 04:

It's actually quite amazing how perfect we are for one another. My mother said it's better to be the one in the relationship who needs their partner less. At the moment, I need you more than you need me. Will there be a role reversal? Or will you be like a mother/therapist to me?


Post 05:

Can you please come over? Can we relax together? I need you badly.


Post 06:

I need it very badly, Bun Bun.


Post 07:

I don't know if these photos are green screen, or if you're really out partying and eating delicious food. I'm not so much envious the the drinking and socializing, because I'm a recluse... But would definitely like to eat that yummy food. My mom's been feeding me "prison food."


Post 08:

He says he wants the old heavily-medicated Andrew back. He just liked being in control, having me passive, that I was a pushover and took his abuse. Now I'm confrontational when he treats me like trash. He should say: "I want to abuse you and have you do nothing about it again."


Post 09:

While I do like socializing with these new friends. Human interaction is the key to recovery. It'll help me get out of my solitary fantasyland, and get a grasp on reality. The only friend I really want to see be around constantly is Bun Bun.


Post 10:

Although I'm pretty hot, I always kind of have a slight belly. But I noticed you have a perfectly flat tummy. Then I noticed a social media post - foods to avoid for abs. Coincidence? Are you suggesting I try to get more fit? Frankly, I like to eat and am happy with how I look.


Post 11:

My father told me that what I've been saying wasn't delusions, they were rapists and pedophiles, through victim-blaming he and my mother got the psychopharmacologist to negligently prescribe unnecessary medications. Will I ever be able to prove the torture in court? No chance.


Post 12:

After talking about Michael Jackson and pedophilia allegations, my father basically asked me, what did they change The Beach Boys' "Hang Onto Your Ego" to... I said "I Know There's An Answer But I Had To Find It By Myself"... Then he gave me a look. He said it without saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment