Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Some Posts (11 30 2022)

Post 01:

I think Bun Bun is about my age and very rich, not 13 years older than me, and living in poverty. There's a profile of a 21-year-old, who I SUSPECT is her. I'd say the pictures are old (maybe from 2008). This WAS the real Bun Bun before she got sick. Now she's a lot more humble.


Post 02:

Or maybe the woman on social media is IMPERSONATING Bun Bun, an actress playing her back in the day (circa 2008). I don't want to think Bun Bun was a prostitute. I hope she wasn't and didn't keep that secret from me. Unfortunately, it might be the reality. She deceived me.


Post 03:

I remember literally asking Bun Bun back in the day, "were you a prostitute?" She got offended and said "no." Unless she lied to me, I need to assume that is the truth. She wasn't. I'm daydreaming and losing touch with the person she actually was. This is fantasy becoming real.


Post 04:

Bun Bun knew Elon Musk, he might've used and bullied her, and they had an evil plot to match us up for years now. I wonder if he has Neuralink technology implanted in my brain. It's undetectable. Maybe I'm the crash test dummy. It could be saving my life too. Who knows?


Post 05:

Maybe all the physical illnesses I'm experiencing is Elon Musk messing with my mind with the Neuralink technology. I know my psychiatrist says there's no technology that can read your mind, but I've seen posts on social media with thoughts I've told NO ONE. Maybe he can!


Post 06:

What I'm saying about Bun Bun is true. Various people have told me without telling me through hints. Should I reject her for deceiving me? Should I reject her for knowing Elon Musk while I was an INCEL living in a solitary fantasyland with no money pouring my life down the drain?


Post 07:

Men desire attractive college age women. I was crazy so nobody would wanted to associate with me back then. People desired Bun Bun. Men and women have different life experiences. If I was an attractive woman, would I have made promiscuous decisions that I later regretted?


Post 08:

Should I reject Bun Bun and start dating college age women with little life experience like billionaires do? It hurts knowing I was so sick mentally, wasting my life, and probably dying from terminal illness while everyone else was having fun. I feel BETRAYED and LIED TO


Post 09:

Unless it wasn't actually Bun Bun who knew Elon Musk. Maybe it was the woman I was obsessed with in college and she's been secretly following me ever since. Bun Bun is a different person... But they know each other. The whole thing was one big evil plot to make me a rockstar.


No comments:

Post a Comment