Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Some Posts (11 23 2022)

Post 01:

The Star Piece gives people hope... It needs to be destroyed!




Post 02:

When she returns it's going to be like a dream. Don't even tell her about all the suffering. Just give her a hug and relax with her. Enjoy the heaven she's about to give me. Thanks so much. I know you equally can't wait to surprise me.


Post 03:

You're really who I'm constantly thinking about even if I'm not correct about who you are. I have a feeling I'm about to be madly in love with you, so in love it'll feel like heaven on earth. I miss you. I love you.


Post 04:

FUCK YOU FOR REJECTING MY FOR ELON MUSK, NOW I'LL REJECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I NEED NOBODY.


Post 05:

I should reject you for being involved with Elon Musk and "date" some 20 year old model like he did back in the day.


Post 06:

Sweet, The Axem Rangers are about to steal the star piece from "Mario" (me) soon. It's going end like a video game or feel-good Hollywood movie. "Mario" (Green Bunny) will triumph over the evildoers and I'll save the world.


Post 07:

Can somebody tell me what the truth is? Did my father start another family with Howard Stern's sister? Is somebody rich and powerful actually my biological father? My parents just lie and gaslight me, refuse to tell me the truth. Is it delusional? There is a lot of truth here.


Post 08:

If people keep their life secret from you you'll daydream about their life, you'll have good intuition as to what the problem is, but they literally don't tell you exactly what's wrong. So I fantasize and the fantasies might not be correct. They should just tell me what the truth


Post 09:

I understand this might be funny or people are scared of me because I'm severely mentally ill... But I need to relax and cuddle with a woman VERY BADLY. Somebody who isn't a bully. I need help.


Post 10:

I just wish somebody kind like Bun Bun was sitting here with me right now.


Post 11:

I'm realizing it wasn't Bun Bun who was involved with Elon Musk, it was a woman I went to college with (two different people). She could've dated me hook, line, and sinker... But chose not to for that reason and has been following me on the sly like a guardian angel ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment