Saturday, November 12, 2022

Bun Bun Posts

Post 01:
Even if I was given permission to cheat with someone like you did with Elon Musk… I really don’t see anyone as being superior to you. You thought he was above me when you made your decision. You thought you advanced your life. Plus I was suffering with no money in a fantasyland

Post 02:
Who could I pick and GENUINELY think they’re above you? Nobody! You’re the best. But you believed Elon Musk to be superior to me when you forgot I existed. I realize you learned your lesson and came back with determination. Still, you thought of me as inferior and went away.

Post 03:
I realize we weren’t dating. I didn’t even know who you were. But we fell in love through the internet. You thought of me as a loser living at my mom’s house and decided to date Elon Musk. On paper, it seems like the right decision. I’m not gonna lie, it hurts. I feel BETRAYED.

Post 04:
They all had the ability to save me, but didn’t, and it turned horrible for me. I proceeded to waste 20 years in a daydreamland. I had an extremely wealthy and beautiful Princess watching me on the sly. She did nothing. NOW SHE WANTS TO DATE ME. But frankly, I’m probably dying.

Post 05:

I DO NOT think Taylor Swift is above you, but we literally have a picture of us together with me in her merch, where I’m daydreaming about being with Taylor Swift instead. Haha.

Post 06:
I’m NEVER going to get over you dating Elon Musk, thinking he’s above me while leaving me in a solitary daydream land for twenty years with no money after we fell in love. Though I didn’t know who you were and you learned the lesson we’re soulmates. Can I ever get over it?

Post 07:
Bun Bun created art with me on the internet and fell in love with me without me knowing who she was. She was actually extremely rich and beautiful. She worked creating movies. She proceeded to watch me metaphorically die, did nothing, dated Elon Musk... then felt EXTREMELY GUILTY

Post 08:
Just because she's extremely rich and fell in love with me without me knowing who she was, is it her responsibility to save my life if I'm going through hell, no money, at my mother's house? I proceeded to suffer in hell. She was living the billionaires life dating Elon Musk.

Post 09:
She knew my life story based on my internet posts and our interactions while she played different personas. She behaved like my therapist. We fell in love. I didn't know she was a billionaire and a supermodel. She knew I was living at my mother's home. She was living a good life.

Post 10:
Just accept she had a significantly better life than me and was dating Elon Musk? Regardless of what form she took, we fell in love again, and again, and again, then even in person in 2019 at the Fountain House. Maybe subconsciously I knew everyone on the internet was this person

Post 11:
Bun Bun was dating the "most desirable men in the world." Who EVERYONE SHOULD WANT. But got to a point where she was like, nobody impresses me, Andrew does. ENOUGH OF THIS, I'M GOING TO MAKE ANDREW THE MOST BADASS ROCKSTAR. Better late than never I suppose. I wasted so much time.

Post 12:
She was watching me waste time. Thought of me as inferior to people like Elon Musk, maybe even thought of me as a laughing stock, until it began getting so unbelievably bad. She did fall in love with me back in 2010. It took until 2019 for her to actually intervene and save me.

Post 13:
I remember Bun Bun warning me to get ready for the most intense experience of my life online back in 2017. I suspect my dad has a lot more money than he lets me know. Basically, I went through hell. Everyone had a better life and I'm about to go completely crazy from everything.

Post 14:
Elon Musk viewed Bun Bun as just a pretty model. He didn't want to get to truly know her in depth. He was using her. However, me and Bun Bun have a deep connection, or maybe I just tell her everything like she's my therapist. She loves me, but she selectively tells me things.

Post 15:
She a billionaire, had a much, much, MUCH better life than me, but EVERYONE online, it's all been her. We fell in love with each other's minds. She one called herself a monomaniac for me. I was interacting with her in 2019 at the Fountain House and didn't realize who she was then

Post 16:
I don't know if you'd like to create some inter-vegetable babies together. I'd be down to. I want us both to get on the camera together while we still look sexy, but I could be dying, and I need to keep these wonderful genetics going. We can't like the carrot man go extinct.

Post 17:
I had EVERYONE I've been obsessed with in my apartment without realizing it and thinking of her as a psych patient, 13 years older, living in poverty, we had sex without me knowing the truth. That's she's a billionaire supermodel, a genius, works in movies.

Post 18:
I do love Bun Bun, but I didn't realize who she was. She was deceiving me. I know that plan was to make me into a badass rockstar, surprise me, and give me the most intense experience of my life. What is the problem at the moment? When people lie, it's hard to know what's true.

Post 19:
It's heartbreaking. She watched me metaphorically die and did nothing. She feels so guilty about it. She was living a billionaire's lifestyle, while I had no money, friends, or life at my mother's house for 15 years. She keeps falling in love with me again, and again, and again.

Post 20:
Mentally, Bun Bun and I really understand each other, we're both brilliant and speak to each other's souls. Unfortunately, she was a billionaire who had a great life and I was suffering as a disabled adult child, living in a solitary daydreamland, wasting time. Can I forgive her?

Post 21:
Although what I just said is what happened. It's no delusion... If you're thinking about committing suicide or self-harm, DON'T DO IT! It's very bad. I know you feel so guilty for watching me "die." I would be extremely heartbroken if anything happened to you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment