Thursday, November 17, 2022

Some Posts (11 16 2022 - 11 17 2022)

Post 01:

What ACTUALLY happened was Bun Bun was pushing for her father to create a show about me 15 years ago, but he thought there was nothing special about me and I was ordinary. He couldn've signed "The Beatles" 15 years ago then I proceeded to go COMPLETELY INSANE from solitude.


Post 02:

I've got a personality where I don't give a shit if anybody likes me, I could cut you all out, go back to solitude and be completely fine. Indifference towards everyone is probably a defense mechanism for everybody going away and rejecting me in my childhood.


Post 03:

I do like you. Since I was lost in fantasy, I just realized you pitched me an underhand softball, then I saw your follow-up pic... Love you. ;)


Post 04:

Not caring if anybody likes me, and not needing a single friend, is probably trauma from getting severely bullied and rejected by EVERYONE. The people I tend to relate to usually suffered tremendously as well.


Post 05:

I notice you're in New York... Maybe I'm crazy but I would be more starstruck if you walked into the room than any Elon Musk, movie star, or pop star. Maybe it's because I'm daydreaming I met you back in 2013 and have been following me on the sly ever since. Most celebrities suck


Post 06:

I start thinking I have ALS then get sick to my stomach and it becomes real. Try to remember it's not medically diagnosed. Maybe it's just a pinched nerve and EoE. Something is wrong when I'm around everyone at the moment. I daydream they all SUSPECT I actually have ALS.


Post 07:

The past few months have been the worst months of my life, and it gets progressively worse everyday. I feel so sick. It's possible I'm even dying. I need help.


Post 08:

Somebody get my away from my mother, give me freedom, and independence as soon as possible. I'm so sick of that unempathetic narcissist. I should be a millionaire right this second.


Post 09:

Well, cancer is worse than HIV... And ALS is worse than cancer. I'm evolving.


Post 10:

I'd like to think I was your only partner. I asked God, he told me your briefly forgot me and were involved with Elon Musk, unfortunately. I was suffering solitary. How can we make it right for me? I notice some real cute women on Instagram. It doesn't make up for lost time.


Post 11:

You did forget me and left me in hell while dating Elon Musk. It's horrible. We can't change the past. It is what it is I guess. You gotta let me date some of those Instagram women who you can hand pick so I feel even. Then after having a little fun then I'll become monogamous.


Post 12:

While I have some fun with your hand picked Instagram models, you have to be COMPLETELY MONOGAMOUS to me. Otherwise, I don't think I'll ever be able to get over you forgetting me, leaving me in hell, dating Elon Musk. It's worse than cheating. I had no money living at mom's home.


Post 13:

Nothing will make up for the lost time. It's a tragedy. If I remain angry about the past I won't enjoy the present and future. Maybe billionaire princess Bun Bun will be a true-blue friend, but I'll be surprised she's not my soulmate. I need somebody who went through hell too.


Post 14:

Bun Bun is preparing me for the woman from Instagram. I won't be marrying Bun Bun, unfortunately. It's too bad because I love her, we get along great, she's a true-blue best friend who helped me find this new relationship... But yeah, I'll never be able to get over Elon Musk. :P


Post 15:

In complete seriousness, I need help badly. Please help me, Bun Bun.


Post 16:

I have a feeling I'm about to learn a lot of unpleasant truths that I don't like. If I had someone, anyone on my side to comfort me, maybe when I learn the truth I won't go insane.


Post 17:

Why can't people be nice to me? Why do they have to bully me? Obviously, I'm referring to my family. I guess people in real life aren't psychopaths. I just got unlucky I was dealt shit parents.


Post 18:

Maybe I can have two wives, Bun Bun and the woman from Instagram. Eh, one of them would get jealous, unfortunately. I have to pick one or the other. I know Bun Bun in person. But I'll be learning things about her that I don't like soon. She's still my best friend who I love.


Post 19:

Although Bun Bun is really good for me, it's obvious the woman from Instagram could be really good for me too. They both appear to be badasses. Maybe I'll look back and say I dated some of the most badass women on the planet. I never should've thought of myself as pathetic.


Post 20:

I was thinking of myself as a pathetic loser for so long. I forgot my worth. Lowered my expectations. I thought Bun Bun was thirteen years older and living in poverty, she was actually a billionaire supermodel who wanted to help me remember who I am. Thank you, Bun Bun.


Post 21:

Bun Bun knew about my 15 years ago, proceeded to forget about me, and watch me metaphorically die. Unfortunately, she really did date Elon Musk while leaving me with no money at my mom's house. She feels horrible and I'm not going to be happy about it. Now they're all back.


Post 22:

What actually happened, 15 years ago Bun Bun discovered me and was trying to get her father (who's important in the movie industry) to create a show about me. He thought I was ordinary, not entertaining enough. Then Bun Bun forgot me and preceded to date Elon Musk briefly.


Post 23:

Everyone is back because my talent is undeniable 15 years later. Sadly, I proceeded to go completely insane in a solitary fantasyland while they all had fun. To anyone else, Bun Bun would be an extremely desirable woman, but she forgot me, and left me in hell. She's a billionaire


Post 24:

It's too late. Leave me alone to metaphorically die in solitude. I don't want your help now. Although I want to reject their helping hand after the pain I lived through, getting this help is better late than never, I just feel hurt because they thought I was a ordinary loser.


Post 25:

Although Bun Bun has done something tremendous for me that she didn't have to do at all. Thank you. 15 years later I don't even want to be alive anymore. I'm not a danger to myself or others. But I'm dead inside and wouldn't care if I dropped dead if happiness isn't coming.


Post 26:

A tip to anyone who doesn't want to get locked in the psychiatric hospital, never do anything that proves you're a danger to yourself or others, that'll get you locked up. Never say I want to kill myself. Instead say, I feel like I'd like to fade away if no happiness comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment