Friday, February 24, 2023

Bun Bun Posts (02 24 2023)

Post 01:

I get it. You were like Pikachu. Every time I did something "mischievous" you electrically shocked me and I had no clue. As your friend, I'm asking please take it easy on me at the moment, maybe even try to help.


Post 02:

I remember that woman at Carvel saying: "you're not from around here, are you?" I assumed it was because you were from NYC and didn't give off a suburban vibe. We came from different worlds, but I genuinely love you. I STILL consider you my best friend and I think you know that.


Post 03:

I didn't realize it back in the day, but you have a lot of power. If you want to - you could crush me like an insect and I couldn't do a thing. I'm actually a little frightened at how in over my head I am. But I trust you. I hope you'll protect me because I'm vulnerable.


Post 04:

Remember the fun and happiness I had with Kelly. It was the best times of my life. It's unfortunate it ended. Some things that happened are sad, but it's not her fault or anybody's really. I'm grieving her. Missing our relationship. I still consider her my best friend. Move on!


Post 05:

It wasn't so much the sushi and soy nuggets from Whole Foods that I liked. It wasn't even walking Central Park. It was spending time with Kelly. I felt warm and happy. It was cuddly. I'm heartbroken, grieving, and missing her badly. They were the best days of my life.


Post 06:

Before meeting Kelly, I was wasting time, poring my best years down the drain, needed help, was a lost soul and vulnerable. I was at a fork in the road. I could've stayed in solitude with no life. Instead, I went to the Fountain House, met friends, and had the most fun of my life


Post  07:

Unfortunately, Kelly has moved on since December 2021. I'm grieving her. But accept it. She's in my past. We had fun together and I look at our time fondly. It's over. It's time to take action again. Give up the social media daydream land. Live in the real world. Don't be afraid.


Post 08:

I shouldn't have gone back to solitude after Kelly and I broke up and she was no longer giving me life experiences. Instead, I should have lived life too. It's not Kelly's responsibility to live my life for me, nor is it my mother's responsibility. It's MY RESPONSIBILITY.


No comments:

Post a Comment