Friday, February 10, 2023

Kelly Posts (02 10 2023)

Post 01:

Could Bun Bun have seen the writing on the wall in December and secretly infected me with HIV when I didn't realize it? She knows that's my biggest fear. Maybe she betrayed me. Why weren't my parents intervening? Why were they allowing me to be around this psychopath?


Post 02:

I guess Kelly would have to have had to literally jabbed me with a hypodermic needle. To my recollection, I don't recall. However, I was under the impression she loved me, not secretly planning to murder me when I didn't realize it. I'm afraid feeling sick recently is related HIV


Post 03:

Why wasn't anybody recognizing that my life was literally in danger when I was around Kelly? My parents weren't realizing it. However, if they intervened too much I complain they were too controlling. My psychiatrists weren't spotting it and was telling me she was a good person.


Post 04:

Could Kelly have infected me with HIV by jabbing me with a hypodermic needle when I didn't realize it when I saw her in December 2022? Like I said, I was believing things were good and that she loved me, but didn't realize the dangerous situation I was actually in.


Post 05:

Kelly was the sadistic psychopath. The monster behind a mask. The person who planned to betray me and murder me. My blood work was good at my primary care physician appointment in November, then I got checked again in January, but lately I feel sick and I'm losing weight.


Post 06:

If I was in such danger around Kelly, why didn't anyone spot it or intervene? She could have secretly infected me with HIV in December because she's starting to see the writing on the wall. That everyone plans to expose her and her family. Then secretly hurt me.


Post 07:

Stop panicking. Stop catastrophizing. There's no evidence that Kelly secretly infected me with HIV. Is it possible? Certainly. She's a psychopath. Someone probably should've not let me socialize with her in December. Why didn't anyone see it coming and that I was in danger?


Post 08:

Kelly's father is a pedophile who hurt me in my childhood. He's important in the movie industry. Maybe for a while she thought it was all fun and games and "Beaver Cleavage." But this past December, maybe she's aware everyone planned to turn on her. So she secretly hurt me.


Post 09:

This is the real world, not sensationalism. My life was literally in danger and nobody helped. Maybe I need to take responsibility and recognize I needed to stop seeing her. She was a psychopath. My intuition was always telling me something was wrong with her. I still saw her.


Post 10:

This past December especially MY LIFE WAS LITERALLY IN DANGER, not to say it wasn't before, but then more than ever she knew and nobody intervened. Hopefully she didn't secretly contaminate me with HIV because she knows that's my biggest fear. I BELIEVED she loved me then.


Post 11:

Kelly has NEVER LOVED ME. It's all been lies from the very beginning. Her father is a pedophile and she was getting sadistic pleasure from my suffering. She was gaslighting me. Leading me down dark paths. Making me afraid.


Post 12:

People are kind of confirming I was in a very dangerous situation this past December and was oblivious thinking she still loved me. Hopefully, she didn't officially she the writing on the wall at the time, and secretly contaminate me with HIV to sadistically rob me of a sex life.


Post 13:

Congratulations to you Lady Gaga for hanging out with your pedophile friends in the movie industry. Now enjoy playing Harley Quinn.


No comments:

Post a Comment