Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Some Posts (02 14 2023)

Post 01:

Do you think my parents are sadistic deceivers? Monsters behind a mask? Psychopaths who are intentionally trying to kill me while creating the facade they aren't? Basically I'm being held prisoner and tortured by my parents. Or is this a delusion?


Post 02:

To anyone who knew her... What was your impression of Kelly? Do you think she could have been a sadist who had HIV and was INTENTIONALLY trying to infect me to torture me? Or do you think I'm getting an emotional panic attack?


Post 03:

My parents knew I was practically a naive virgin in 2019 and they conspired with a psychopath to infect me with HIV to rob me of a sex life and fun forever. The reason is because someone significant is my biological father. I'm metaphorically like Elizabeth Smart - being tortured


Post 04:

If it's true I was being tortured and murdered by sexual sadists... Where was Dr. Coplan (the psychopharmacologist) or Dr. Garrett (Dr. Natural)? They had to know they all were monsters behind a mask. So why didn't they intervene? Because it was too difficult to.


Post 05:

I remember Dr. Coplan acknowledging that I was in hell back in the day. He knew. But he did as my mom wished and murdered me pharmacologically because it was too difficult to get involved. He figured I was doomed. He'll likely do revisionist history because of how bad it'll look.


Post 06:

I hate to compare this to the Holocaust... It's more like Elizabeth Smart and Stockholm syndrome. But my mother was metaphorically like Adolf Hitler, she got everyone to kill Anne Frank. I needed Oskar Schindler to save me from the Nazis.


Post 07:

The reason my mother and "father" (Robert Koloski) tortured me is because someone significant is actually my biological father. I SUSPECT this to be true. They still haven't officially told me. They wanted revenge on these rich and successful people. It's probably related to WWE.


Post 08:

Everyone tells me I'm "delusional", maybe I need to accept that's true. All these doctors and professional aren't incompetent fools. If psychiatrists or the FBI suspected my life was in any danger they would have rescued me YEARS AGO. They say it's all Schizoaffective disorder.


Post 09:

Could my mother be such an excellent gaslighter that she convinced EVERYONE, doctor's, the school, psychiatrists, even me, that I was the problem? In reality, I was being sadistically tortured by MONSTERS. She was creating a facade that she "loved me."


Post 10:

I'm not officially diagnosed with HIV yet. Do you think it would be smart to get a blood test? Could Kelly be a SADISTIC DECEIVER? If psychiatrists, the FBI, anyone thinks there is truth to this, please intervene. But it's probably too late. Sexual sadists robbed me if a sex life


Post 11:

My parents weren't even trying to hide it. They were documenting everything waiting for the day the bubble burst. It has. Nobody wants to accept it's true because it'll ruin their lives and career. They just want to turn a blind eye.


Post 12:

Assuming Kelly has HIV and was intentionally trying to infect me to sadistically torture me because she knew I was an innocent, naive person who was practically a virgin. The whole hypodermic needle catastrophe in January 2020 was my parents way of creating reasonable doubt.


Post 13:

I thought Kelly loved me. I guess she was a sexual sadist who was trying to infect me with HIV.


Happy Valentine's Day, Bun Bun. You're my BFF. I can't wait to have bunny fun again (sarcasm).


Hopefully, I don't actually have HIV. It's not yet medically diagnosed.


Post 14:

I realize it was my responsibility to recognize that Kelly was a psychopath and my parents (Christine and Robert Koloski) were conspiring with her to infect me with HIV. Why wasn't The Fountain House, Dr. Garrett, or Dr. Coplan spotting it? I was vulnerable and needed help.


Post 15:

It feels like I've been involuntarily celibate for my whole life. Kelly and my parents' intention was to sadistically rob me of a sex life forever, to never let me have fun by infecting me with HIV after keeping me in solitary confinement in a metaphoric chastity belt.


Post 16:

My parents, Kelly, and her pedophile family were getting sadistic pleasure from corrupting someone innocent with HIV while PRETENDING they "loved me."


No comments:

Post a Comment