Thursday, February 9, 2023

Some Posts (02 09 2023)

Post 01:

So right now everyone is coming to the conclusion that Owen Hart is my biological father. That's what we're all being led to believe. That's a Vince Russo swerve in itself. UNLESS we get ANOTHER Vince Russo swerve. So we THINK the swerve is Owen Hart but it's really Donald Trump.


Post 02:

Who are we kidding? My father is Owen Hart. The reason he did what he did is because I was roughed up by punk kids that may have been Ed and his family. Basically, Ed led to my father dying and I was completely oblivious.


Post 03:

Because Ed and his family roughed me up and my father (Robert Koloski) failed to protect me. My real biological father, Owen Hart, decided to take a risk as an apology later on... But he died.  Although it was his choice to do it. If Ed never roughed me up, he wouldn't have.


Post 04:

There's other ways to apologize then using a quick release mechanism 80 ft in the air accidentally falling to your death. Even if Owen Hart was doing it because Ed roughed me up, it is still comedically absurd.


Post 05:

They say revenge is a dish best served cold. When I was a young boy, was I sexually abused by an important person in the movie industry? Though, I'm still oblivious. There's lots of betrayal, deception going on in secret. Basically, I don't officially know... But it's true.


Post 06:

It turned from hahaha sensationalistic Beaver Cleavage into cold - don't fucking be a pedophile and hurt children. All your Emmy awards should be erased. Who cares you create cinematic masterpieces if enjoy sadistically hurting innocent children?


Post 07:

The WWE has been preparing to get revenge on a pedophile who is important in the movie industry since 1999 at the very least.


Post 08:

The pedophile who is important in the movie industry that hurt me in my childhood is an Asian man. I believe it's Lily from my University years father.


Post 09:

I still genuinely believe Bun Bun is the best. It feels like everybody was deceiving me, getting ready to betray me, or using me for their own gain. But I believe she is a really good person who genuinely cares for me, just like I genuinely care for her.


Post 10:

When Brock Lesnar is in bed at night with his wife all he can focus on is fighting Bobby Lashley. It's comedically absurd because I'm sure Bobby Lashley is the last thing on his mind.


Post 11:

Lady Gaga was a pretentious douche who was associating with pedophiles in the movie industry. She was on a high horse. Wasn't in touch with the real world. Thought she was above everyone. They trolled the hell out of her. Congratulations on playing Harley Quinn.


Post 12:

The loss of a loved one is traumatic enough and can send you into a mental health crisis even if you're not financially dependent on them. Now imagine being financially dependent and potentially homeless when they go away. That can drive ANYONE into a state of madness.


Post 13:

The key to recovery is to become independent from my mother as soon as possible. I like to blame her. But I'm lucky to have her. When she dies, who will I blame then? Maybe I should get into a group home with a low-functioning roommate? At least I won't be homeless when she dies.


Post 14:

Being in the group home with a schizophrenic roommate isn't living the dream. But it's better than being homeless. My apartment is a house of cards, with my disability money I can't afford it when my mother passes away. Panic, take my situation seriously, don't be delusional.


Post 15:

My social media posts won't lead to some undercover popstar fairy godmother saving me. Give up the fantasyland. Live in the real world. Because when mommy dies I'll be SCREWED. Who will I blame then? Myself? God? (ASSUMING mental illness is genetic and not trauma)


Post 16:

You jumped to conclusions based on what you were being led to believe... But Robert Koloski isn't even my biological father. It's Owen Hart.


Post 17:

I was bullied by Robert Koloski too. He viewed me as a tomato plant he had no responsibility to take care of.


Post 18:

It was Ed who hurt me. He roughed me up and possibly even sexually abused me around 1999. Robert Koloski isn't even my father.


Post 19:

My father (Robert Koloski) was sexually abusing me, torturing me, while leading everyone to believe he was my father. Guess what? He's not. It's Owen Hart. He's about to betray EVERYONE. Like the card game Hearts, I'm about to Shoot The Moon and be the ultimate winner.


Post 20:

Does "my father" (Robert Koloski) want me to die like Owen Hart when the truth comes out? He put me in the metaphoric quick release. I'm the one true king. A third generation Hart.


Post 21:

Sorry to burst your bubble Lady Gaga. This is much bigger than you and your pretentious pop songs. So go hang out with your pedophile friends in the movie industry and win an Emmy for playing Harley Quinn.


Post 22:

When it comes to Lady Gaga she's not sorry. She's "sorry" because of how horrible it's going to look for her. If I was homeless, she couldn't care less. She self-centered and out of touch with the real world. They trolled the hell out of her and she took it hook, line, and sinker


No comments:

Post a Comment