Sunday, February 12, 2023

Some Post (02 12 2023)

Post 01:

Holy shit, really look at these photos before Kelly and I got intimate. She was telling me I was about to have a hypodermic needle catastrophe. She led me down the dark path. She was a sadist. She knew EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING. She wanted me to take PrEP.


Post 02:

Why didn't anybody spot that I was vulnerable and needed help and get me away from Kelly? Where was my mother? Father? The Fountain House? My psychiatrists? Through gaslighting, she manipulated me into taking PrEP and I had no idea she led me down a dark path.


Post 03:

I felt wholesome and clean before Kelly. She enjoyed tainting and hurting me. She's a psychopathic monster.  I needed someone to nurture me, help me recover, and love me. She was literally gaslighting me into taking PrEP. Why didn't anyone help me?


Post 04:

Maybe Owen Hart isn't my biological father. He's just another pedophile who my "father" allowed to hurt me.


Post 05:

Maybe I lived through tons of sexual abuse and so did Kelly. She's my soulmate. Even though her father sexually abused me in my childhood. She's the one I have to thank for the truth about my past getting exposed. So, sorry Kelly.


Post 06:

Even if Kelly has had many other romantic partners, Kelly is my Queen. I think we both know it too. Sorry for getting the negative thoughts about you earlier.


Post 07:

Oh, I really am the son of Syd Barrett and Robert Koloski got Owen Hart to sexually abuse me without him realizing who I was.


Post 08:

Vince McMahon and Vince Russo didn't intentionally drop Owen Hart from the ceiling because he dropped Stone Cold Steve Austin on his neck and nearly paralyzed him. They did it because he was a pedophile who sexually abused the son of Syd Barrett.


Post 09:

Could Kelly not even be her real name? Could she have used a fake ID and pretended to be 13 years older than me to get admitted into the fountain house? Also, when she showed me her blood work when we got intimate, that could have been lies too. It said she was Kelly.


Post 10:

Somebody joked how Kelly and I are Syd Barrett and Yoko Ono. Somehow, I don't think that's the appropriate way to describe the relationship. She's like a satanic deceiving monster.


Post 11:

"According to Cornette, "when Owen was falling, everybody that was there said the last thing that he yelled was 'Look Out!" Corenette spoke of his awe at how someone falling to their death could still be so selfless as to yell out a warning to Korderas to avoid hitting him."


Post 12:

Whoever wrote that about Owen Hart's last words had to be aware and is trolling. First off, people already thought he was a psychopath who wanted to paralyze Stone Cold Steve Austin intentionally. If he was a pedophile too, somehow I don't think Owen Hart was selfless.


Post 13:

Although I like to think of myself in a self-righteous kind of way, like I'm an angelic little bunny, maybe Kelly and I aren't like John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Maybe we're more like The Joker and Harley Quinn. It's not hot gaslighting someone vulnerable into taking HIV PrEP.


Post 14:

Intentionally dropping Owen Hart from the ceiling wasn't a receipt for intentionally dropping Stone Cold Steve Austin on his neck and nearly paralyzing him. It was a receipt for pedophilia and hurting the son of Syd Barrett.


Post 15:

I really loved and still love Kelly. That's why a betrayal by her would feel so heartbreaking. She's still my best friend. I have so many warm and happy memories with her. She was very kind and gave me the most fun of my life. To think that was all lies would drive me to tears.


Post 16:

Don't lose sight of everything Kelly has done. She really is a Queen. I know she loves me too. It's not lies.


Post 17:

If what I'm alleging about repeated sexual abuse in my childhood is true, this is literally what I've been saying in psychiatry sessions for years and it got me heavily medicated with a mega regimen of psychiatric medications. I was told it was delusions by him and my parents.


Post 18:

They were gaslighting me. I was being heavily medicated for speaking the truth. Maybe they were even trying to murder me pharmacologically. Maybe to my parents they suspected the psychiatric medications were giving me cancer. That was their goal by getting him to prescribe them.


Post 19:

I do trust Kelly. Maybe I need to do a trust fall. Fall backwards. Because I know she won't let me hit the ground. She won't let me get hurt. It's also important if she falls that I catch her.


Post 20:

Assuming Owen Hart was killed because he was a pedophile and The Blue Blazer gimmick was one big humiliation ritual before they sacrificed him. It's funny that I was developing the Green Bunny concept this year because that's literally where I got the inspiration from.


Post 21:

Kelly is literally the best. She's the one who saved my life.


Post 22:

Kelly is a Queen who I owe my life to and she did it because she genuinely loves me. I probably would've wound up working at Walmart or be homeless if it wasn't for Kelly. I had no clue all she was doing for me. Thank you so much.


Post 23:

Maybe I'm not the son of an important person like Syd Barrett. I am a nobody. But there was a somebody and that's the reason. That somebody was Kelly.


Post 24:

Even if my father (Robert Koloski) had me get repeatedly sexually abused in my childhood to metaphorically murder me and was associating with the cooler family that Taylor Swift might be a part of. That is not mean Taylor Swift is into pedophilia too. She might feel badly.


No comments:

Post a Comment