Saturday, February 18, 2023

Some Posts (02 17 2023 - 02 18 2023)

Post 01:

I'm sorry, Kelly.


Post 02:

I started taking the latuda again which is an antipsychotic. It's making me feel like garbage.


Post 03:

I was delusional and getting self-righteous. Kelly could have crushed me under her foot. The reason she didn't is because she felt bad for me, relates, and genuinely loves me. I'm sorry for being a horrible friend.


Post 04:

I was basically coming to conclusions about her that may or may not be true. That she was deceiving me, she's important in the movie industry, etc. There were lots of other delusions too. Ones about my family too.


Post 05:

Obviously, I hate the adverse side effects of the meds, but if they'll keep me out of the hospital maybe they're necessary.


Post 06:

Kelly is my bestie. Thank you so much. I'm sorry for getting sick and delusional about you. Maybe I need antipsychotics for clarity. I've been going insane off of them.


Post 07:

I resumed the Latuda last night (60 mg)... While the psychotic symptoms and delusions are almost instantaneously better, the adverse side effects have instantaneously become bad as well.


Post 08:

Even though I wasn't telling anyone, they knew I was off my antipsychotics.


Post 09:

Cancer is a legitimate fear. But it's important to not go psychotic over it like I've been doing and convince myself I'm dying.


Post 10:

I'm going to a partial program. This is actually the classiest most intelligent mental health recovery group I've gone to. A lot of intelligent people in there. The ones I've been to in the past were very frustrating for me because of how low-functioning everyone was.


No comments:

Post a Comment