Friday, February 17, 2023

Some Posts (02 16 2023 - 02 17 2023)

Post 01:

ASSUMING you still want to be in a relationship with me, do you have an explanation for January 2020?


Post 02:

Is it going to be ok? I'm scared.


Post 03:

The moral of the story is don't lie. Some bad things happened I guess partially because Kelly lied. We love the narrative I'm a "genius". Some genius. Lol. 


But you don't have to be afraid. I'll be very forgiving.


I hope she'll forgive me for my recent mentally ill posts.


Post 04:

My dad always tried to push the narrative that I didn't like myself onto me, but I actually did. I knew I was handsome and hilarious. He was projecting how he felt about HIMSELF onto me.


Post 05:

You were a cutie behind the mask, not a monster. It happened. It hurts. I'm sorry. You're sorry. I forgive you. It's ok. I still want to date you assuming it was unintentional.


Post 06:

We got a "family meeting" at the partial program momentarily. Please let's keep me out of the psychiatric hospital.


Post 07:

I'm coming to a realization if Kelly REALLY WANTED TO METAPHORICALLY KILL ME, she could've. Because I was Mr. Wholesome "Be Good Johnny" everything will be ok except for January 2020. I didn't have any clue at the time. I was being deceived and took it hook, line, and sinker.


Post 08:

I'm ASSUMING it wasn't Kelly's idea. Whoever thought it was a good idea... Congratulations on this trainwreck, dumbass.


Post 09:

Even if Kelly did put the thoughts of HIV in my head, maybe she genuinely loves me. She was afraid of hypodermic needles and sketchy people in NYC and made me afraid. Unfortunately, she was deceiving me. She was a CUTIE behind the mask... If she wanted to "kill me" she could've.


Post 10:

Nobody was trying to "kill me." It was an INSANE PRANK that was going well until I metaphorically died in January 2020. In hindsight, it looks TERRIBLE.


Post 11:

I need help and for someone to be HONEST with me. I want to be GENUINELY LOVED. It feels like people are conspiring to kill me, maybe they want to help me? My life has been pain and suffering. Are happy days ahead? Or does everybody plan to kill me?


Post 12:

This is not going to end like a feel-good Hollywood movie, is it? They were leading me to believe that's what the future held for me, but it was one big humiliation ritual before they killed me? Or do they GENUINELY LOVE ME and it was a cold prank but I'll thank them?


No comments:

Post a Comment