Sunday, February 12, 2023

Some Post (02 12 2023) - 2

Post 01:

Like Owen Hart, it was one big humiliation ritual then they planned to kill me. They'd deny it was their fault.


Post 02:

On a lighter note, everyone felt bad for Owen Hart not knowing he was a sadistic pedophile, so thank you, Vince McMahon, for the "tragic accident."


Post 03:

Yes, Taylor Swift is an out-of-touch pretentious douche, BUT was my father (Robert Koloski) trolling her too? Was she just a pawn in his sick game?


Post 04:

It's too bad he lost his buddy Owen Hart. At least they have being psychopathic pedophiles in common. Maybe Robert Koloski is nostalgic for his friend who was sacrificed by the corporate ministry.


Post 05:

Did former president Donald Trump rape my mother, she had me, and that's why they've been gaslighting and trying to murder me for my whole life? It's just a suspicion. Maybe it's like Joanne Greenberg a daydream becoming real - a "delusion." There was no sadistic torture.


No comments:

Post a Comment