Thursday, February 9, 2023

Some Posts (02 09 2023) - 2

Post 01:

Do you think the reason I could be losing so much weight is because some psychopath secretly contaminated me with HIV? I guess they would have discovered that when I entered the psychiatric hospital, right? I'm getting sadistic betrayer panic attacks again. There's no monster.


Post 02:

The monster is and always has been Bun Bun. She is a psychopath who didn't actually love me. She was lying to me and INTENTIONALLY trying to hurt me while creating the facade she wasn't.


Post 03:

I'm angry my parents didn't protect me from this psychopath. However, if I let me mother control all my relationships I'd complain my mother was too controlling. Bun Bun was leading me down a dark path and torturing me. I thought she loved me. Her father is a pedophile.


Post 04:

Bun Bun was lying. She's secretly very rich, creates "real cinema", was cheating on me, basically trying to kill me. I can't blame my mother and father for being hurt by her monstrous family. It's not their fault. They feel horrible I was hurt by arrogant and despicable MONSTERS.


Post 05:

Even if I don't have HIV, Bun Bun was leading me down a dark path through gaslighting, lies, and by making me afraid. She'd probably get pleasure if I got cancer from having taken the medications. I THOUGHT she loved me. It was ALL LIES.


Post 06:

The psychopath wasn't my mother, or father, or stepfather, it wasn't even Ed... It was Bun Bun. Sadistic and successful pedophiles in the movie industry who enjoyed INTENTIONALLY hurting the innocent while arrogantly thinking they'd get away with it. They're PURE EVIL.


Post 07:

Little did these psychopathic pedophiles know, I was the son of Owen Hart and the WWE has been planning to get revenge since 1999 at least.


Post 08:

The really ridiculous part is Owen Hart wanted to do the stunt as an apology to me then died. It's not a joke, or a sensationalistic superhero movie. This is REAL LIFE.


Post 09:

Although a lot of people like to blame Vince McMahon and Vince Russo for Owen Hart dying. I have a feeling when the truth comes out. They're going to have a big babyface turn. Owen Hart wanted to do the stunt because of pedophiles in the movie industry. They have kept it secret.


Post 10:

I understand Owen Hart wanted to protest pedophilia by using a quick release mechanism 80 ft in the air. However, in hindsight, it's horrible that he didn't choose a more safe way to apologize. Morbidly fascinating. There's some real gallows humor there too because it's absurd.


Post 11:

...And the Emmy goes to Beaver Cleavage.


Congratulations Christian, you jobbed to an incestuous manchild.


No comments:

Post a Comment