Thursday, February 23, 2023

Some Posts (02 23 2023)

Post 01:

I'm experiencing grief missing my ex-girlfriend and people from the past, but I need to find comfort elsewhere even if it's within myself. Work hard in school. Keep busy. I wish everyone the best. Move on with my life too. Go to my recovery group and art class. Meet new people.


Post 02:

My mental health diagnosis is Schizoaffective disorder. I experience delusions - blurring fantasy and reality. Mood disorder symptoms - mania and depression. Paranoia - trust issues and thinking people are deceiving me.


Post 03:

Stressful events that danger my mental health and put me in crisis are solitude and highly stressful emotional events. To avoid this, socialize, be involved in the real-world, have fun. I feel cold and alone from lack of love.


Post 04:

I can reduce my stress by trying to meet friends, get involved in the real-world, and take psychiatric medications is all else fails.


Post 05:

Some of my positive qualities are I'm smart, quick witted, funny, handsome, I'm a nice guy.


Post 06:

It's important I continue coming to groups. Try to get involved in the real-world as much as possible. Don't isolate. Stop living in fantasy. If I begin to relapse, tell someone - like a psychiatrist.


Post 07:

I'm just a man. I can recover without any love or human contact. I only need myself. Take accountability. Blame myself for failure. Don't depend on anyone. Nothing really matters. We'll all die.


Post 08:

While I think my ticket to freedom and independence is my social media content. The reason loved ones desire no relationship with me is because they're afraid I'm going to mess up their career and life. Plus they might be ashamed of me in a way because I am severely mentally ill.


Post 09:

If I want a relationship, maybe I need to give a heartfelt apology, tell him: I really wanted to be rich and famous. I was living through hell. I didn't know what to do about it. I lacked social skills. I viewed social media as my ticket to freedom. I was descending into madness.


Post 10:

Deleting social media is a real catch-22, while I want these posts to be seen and used in a documentary or movie to make me the next Vincent van Gogh... Psychiatrists tell me the key to recovery is living in the real world and giving up my solitary Fantasyland.


Post 11:

I'm at rock-bottom and I am driving everyone away with my mental illness, social media addiction, and desire to become instantaneously rich and famous. I'm hoping to make friends and money from it - but it actually isolated me and drove everyone away.


Post 12:

I think my friends and family saw the writing on the wall, knew it had the potential to end like the Tiger King. They let me get to rock-bottom so I'd be a feel-good comeback story like Robert Downey Jr., Not a trainwreck like Joe Exotic.


Post 13:

Ironically, I was eating an All-American cheeseburger and french fries while wondering why is my life a complete mess and why does nobody want to be my friend. It's like Robert Downey Jr. at rock-bottom. Wake up call. Change your life. I'm the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment