Saturday, February 4, 2023

Taylor Swift And Father Posts (02 04 2023)

Post 01:

This could be daydreams becoming real. My father does lie to me. So if Taylor Swift is related to him, possibly my half-sibling, it'd get exposed because of how famous she is. Perhaps she knows of me, but she is unrelated to my father. I'll feel sick to my stomach if that's true.


Post 02:

If I find out I was being deceived and betrayed by everyone I THOUGHT "loved me", I'm already distant from everyone. There's no one in my life. I'll become even more distant and extremely depressed. I'll feel sick. Express it to no one. It's because they had bad intentions.


Post 03:

I've suffered tremendously. Maybe they were even getting sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering. Don't go into an emotional tsunami and do something I'll later regret when I discover the truth. They bullied me and treated me cruelly. My future should be bright and happy.


Post 04:

I need to remind myself there's no evidence Taylor Swift even knows me, let alone being related to me or my father.  I'm getting emotional over DELUSIONS. It's what I SUSPECT my father did. There's no actual evidence this is true. I just EMOTIONALLY SUSPECT IT TO BE TRUE.


Post 05:

Was my father a psychopath who was intentionally trying to kill me while creating the facade he wasn't? Did he want to see me get hurt badly? I BELIEVE HE DID!


No comments:

Post a Comment