Monday, February 27, 2023

Parents Posts (02 27 2023)

Post 01:

I don't know whose idea was to gaslight a severely mentally ill person who was getting panic attacks. I don't want to think it's Kelly. I want to think she's a victim of some negligent moron who had good intentions but it ended in a trainwreck. The moral of story - tell the truth


Post 02:

Like my father used to say in my childhood, "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808)


January 2020 is a perfect example of that.


Hopefully, happier days are ahead of me and the storm is starting to pass.


Post 03:

I'm starting to think AyB0ss really was Taylor Swift. The prank with Kelly was her idea. Although there were good intentions behind it and it was supposed to end feel-good, it ended like a freak gasoline fight accident (Zoolander). How could pranking mental patients go wrong?


Post 04:

My mother is a monster behind a mask. A psychopath who was intentionally trying to kill me while creating the facade she wasn't. She didn't allow me to have a mind of my own. It wasn't delusional. I was being tortured by a sadistic monster. I need her financially. But it's true.


Post 05:

The person responsible for me taking PrEP is probably my mother who was trying to kill me pharmacologically. Sadly, it'll be impossible to prove in the supreme court. But my chains were maternal, not internal. I was getting tortured by sadistic Satan. I was like Elizabeth Smart.


Post 06:

Even if I wasn't like Elizabeth Smart, my mother is simply an unempathetic psychopath, who gaslights me, victim blames me, and doesn't allow me to have a mind of my own. She controls how I should feel. Even if she thinks what she's doing is right in her twisted mind - it's not.


Post 07:

If you don't do what my mother wants, she gaslights me into thinking I'm the craziest of crazy. She'd control my narrative around psychiatrists to silence my voice. The problem is my mother even though she sabotaged my credibility. I was being tortured by her. It's not a delusion


Post 08:

If my mother really wanted to kill me, why wouldn't she poison my dinners? Yes, she usually feeds me the most bland disgusting trash on planet Earth that's practically prison food at times. But why wouldn't she poison me? It's like a Bond villain. Or maybe it's like dog food?


Post 09:

My mother just screamed at me over something I didn't do. I'm getting emotional. I'm starting to think she devoted her whole life to sadistically torturing me (emotional tsunami). I just ate dinner she fed me. Try not to catastrophize she put something in my dinner to poison it.


Post 10:

My mother acknowledges torture she put me through in metaphors. She basically tells me she was trying to give me cancer. Then when I get angry about it (remaining passive), she gaslights and accuses me of being delusional. She's messing with my mind. I have no doubt whatsoever.


Post 11:

I don't even know what's true with my mother and father. Everything they've told me is basically one big lie. It's all gaslighting and bullshit. Even so, at 35 years old, it's my responsibility to get independent from these deceiving psychopaths.


Post 12:

They'll accuse me of being like Matt Engarde - the monster behind a mask - but it's not true. I'm extremely honest and matter of fact. They're the liars.


No comments:

Post a Comment