Sunday, February 12, 2023

Some Post (02 12 2023) - 3

Post 01:

I'm trying to remember if I knew Kelly in my childhood and if something traumatic happened between us. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Was it around 1999 at a church in Levittown on Hempstead turnpike? Was Ed there? Please give me more hints. I'll say anything if I remember.


Post 02:

That's it. That's exactly where it was. Jerry was there. Ed was there. I guess Kelly was there. Maybe Ed and Kevin were getting me to behave crazy. They may have even drugged me. Plus they're like 5 years older. Although I feel guilty and I'm sorry, do you consider it my fault?


Post 03:

Although Ed and Kevin told me I was responsible and that I was going to jail, it was actually their fault and nobody blames me. Then they arrogantly came into my life years later when I was blinding myself to reality. It's extremely horrible. It's not even Robert Koloski's fault.


Post 04:

The monsters and psychopaths were The Connolly's. So stop blaming myself. Stop beating myself up. Jerry doesn't blame me. Kelly doesn't blame me. It really wasn't my fault. Though, if you want an apology, I'm willing to give you one.


Post 05:

Not only do Kelly and Jerry not blame me, they might even feel guilty because they view me as a victim as well.


Post 06:

It's horrible I was socializing with the psychopaths who ruined my life in 2008. They were probably planning to betray me again. Thank God for Kelly. She's my Queen. An angel.


Post 07:

Somehow there was some WWE connection there too. In 1999, a lot of the story lines are eerily related to me. I suspect Owen Hart is actually my biological father, not a pedophile. And Robert Koloski and Owen Hart were friends. He died because of The Connolly's.


Post 08:

Realistically speaking, as he should have. He did it to protest what the Connolly's did. It's comedically absurd and he left Robert Koloski to have to raise his kid.


Post 09:

I needed a superhero in 2008 to rescue me from The Connolly's and my biological father died playing a sensationalistic buffoonish superhero to protest what they did to me years earlier.


Post 10:

It turns out I'm the victim as well, not just Kelly and Jerry. It happened in Levittown at A Church Of Joy around 1999. Then the psychopaths came back into my life and sought me out in adulthood with the intention of betraying me again. I was desperate and needed friendship.


Post 11:

The psychopath was not Robert Koloski, my stepfather, my mother, or anyone really besides The Connolly's and the people they were associating with.


Post 12:

I was severely bullied in middle and high school. The divorce around that time plus getting traumatized by The Connolly's affected my self esteem. Nobody helped me recover in middle and high school. Then I just went into complete madness. My mental illness is from repeated trauma


Post 13:

Vince McMahon and Vince Russo predicted the future with Beaver Cleavage. They knew it wasn't going anywhere good. They were right. It didn't.


Post 14:

My biological father died in a "freak gasoline fight accident"




Post 15:

Wikipedia says Owen "Hart was widely regarded as one of the best in-ring performers in the WWE; Fox Sports dubbed him a "genius"" That has to be someone trolling too. Although he wanted to do it maybe Vince McMahon shouldn't have allowed it to happen on his show.


Post 16:

From an in the moment sensationalistic point of view, Owen Hart's idea might have seemed hilarious and his death is comedically ridiculous. There is real gallows humor there, but it was a really selfish decision. Look at all he left behind. He left people to raise his kids.


Post 17:

I wonder if the last thing Owen Hart screamed out was actually "look out." I'm starting to think it was probably something comedically ridiculous then he hit the mat and died. The person who said he was selflessly looking out for others safety was obviously trolling.


Post 18:

If he's acting buffoonish and theatrical while he's plunging to his death and I'm his biological son, just release the video because that's exactly what he would have wanted.


Post 19:

Although I often call myself a manchild, I'm about the same age Owen Hart was when he died. I act more mature and more like a man than he did at this age. If you're leaving behind a family maybe joking when you're dying is extremely selfish and immature.


Post 20:

On second thought, I don't have ANY MEMORY of knowing Kelly prior to August 2019. Also, Ed said I met him and Kevin in 2007. Maybe this is all a delusion. Nothing happened at A Church Of Joy around 1999. I was bullied in school and did the dog sin. That's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment