Sunday, February 26, 2023

Dr. Natural Posts (02 26 2023)

Post 01:

Was the sadistic monster behind a mask Dr Garrett (Dr. Natural)? I was like Brian Wilson in a way and he was like Dr. Eugene Landy?


Post 02:

It was actually Dr. Garrett who wanted me to take PrEP. He'll deny it, obviously, but he was actually trying to metaphorically murder me while creating the facade he wasn't. It wasn't my parents and Kelly who were the MONSTERS. The sadistic deceiver is Dr. Garrett.


Post 03:

Was I Dr Garrett's golden boy in the beginning, his "Joanne Greenberg", did he like me then? Did he want to create "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" with me, but then realized I'd be extremely famous, and he was behaving negligent so he started to sabotage me?


Post 04:

I didn't have friends or a life and Dr. Garrett was my best friend. I looked forward to my weekly therapy sessions. The problem was he's my psychiatrist, not my friend. Plus he's an elderly man, the best in the business, with a lot more wisdom. I was Spider-Man. He's Mysterio.


Post 05:

Maybe Dr. Garrett was envious too. He realized I was about to become like John Lennon and he was working with Schizophrenics for 40 years. Who wouldn't rather live like a rockstar which is why he metaphorically murdered me.


Post 06:

Dr. Garrett saw the light-hearted sensationalism with my parents and Kelly. He realized I was about to be a rockstar. Knew he was extremely negligent with me. That it would ruin his whole career and said to himself. I'll show them who The Joker really is. This is not a comic book


Post 07:

Dr. Garrett basically thought nobody cared about me, that he could behave negligent, but ultimately it would be good when I was like Joanne Greenberg and he was like Dr. Fromm-Reichmann. Or was he a SADISTIC MONSTER from the very beginning? I just THOUGHT he liked me.


Post 08:

I thought people in psychiatry were supposed to help people, not be sadistic psychopaths. How did no one spot what a monster he is? Not only did his gaslighting and sabotage hurt me, it also hurt my family, and Kelly (another innocent victim), and I look responsible for it.


Post 09:

Although my parents and Kelly were doing light-hearted deception with the intent to give me the surprise of my life and make me a rockstar, I can't blame them for a psychopath (Dr. Garrett) metaphorically cutting my neck by scaring me into taking PrEP. He hurt them too with guilt


Post 10:

Dr. Garrett saw the feel-good lies my parents were doing, their deception, and gaslighting... Like Todd from Breaking Bad he metaphorically murdered innocent Spider-Man in a cold way to cover up his negligence. It proceeded to horrify everyone who was playing a prank on me.


Post 11:

Dr. Garrett says I get the sadistic persecutor Soupe du jour “soup of the day.” Now at the moment, he's the villain. He says if I can't view him with the ally glasses lens he's going to stop sessions with me permanently because CBT psychotherapy for psychosis would be useless.


No comments:

Post a Comment