Saturday, February 11, 2023

Kelly Posts (02 11 2023) - 2

Post 01:

I'm starting to realize Kelly is my ally. My best friend. Not a deceiver.


Post 02:

I have a mommy kink. I like girlfriends who behave nurturing. There's no shame in that. Even if I date a woman who's older, that's okay. But I think it would be better dating a mommy who's about my age or slightly younger so we could start a family.


Post 03:

Unfortunately, I'm a little disabled and need to be taken care of by "mommy." But I'm really cool and there might be a girlfriend who likes Tommy Wiseau or Ozzy Osbourne.


Post 04:

I once asked Kelly if I could call her mommy when we were cuddling. She said: "no." She didn't let me do it. :(


Post 05:

The reason she's behaving as she is in the October 25, 2019 photos. Even before we got intimate, she knew I was going to cheat from the very beginning. Although I didn't consider internet chatting cheating, she did, and metaphorically kicked me right in the **** because of it.


Post 06:

The joke is, although I haven't told anyone to my knowledge, it's obvious to everyone that I have a mommy kink. So don't be ashamed of it. Powerful and dominant women rule. It's ok if you're getting nurtured by a "mommy" in a relationship I guess.


Post 07:

If Kelly was really a psychopathic deceiver, why would she go to the Fountain House just to hurt me? It's a mental health recovery group. I was vulnerable and needed help. She lent a helping hand. She was dealt some difficult cards in life too. A severe mental illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment