Saturday, February 11, 2023

Some Posts (02 11 2023)

Post 01:

I am the one true king. The son of Owen Hart... Now it's time I take my rightful place a top the throne. Take what's mine and get crowned champion. (No joke)


Post 02:

Were they trying to give me cancer intentionally? Were they getting sadistic pleasure from my suffering? If they knew I was Owen Hart's son, why did nobody intervene and everyone watched me die? It was my responsibility to create a life for myself, but why all the deception?


Post 03:

I should've been eating the awesome WWE catering, socializing, enjoying my life. Instead, everyone tried to erase me. I became Beaver Cleavage. It's not funny. I'll probably get cancer soon.


Post 04:

The first major problem, why did my parents lie to me about Owen Hart being my biological father? Secondly, it's like they were intentionally and sadistically trying to give me cancer by feeding me trash and forcing me to take unnecessary psychiatric medications. It's horrible.


Post 05:

My parents REALLY WERE SADISTICALLY TORTURING ME.


Post 06:

I asked, why me? Why didn't the WWE want association with me 15 to 20 years ago? Because I was on the path to and in and out of the psychiatric hospital and even got a mugshot. Though, no charges were pressed and the case is sealed. I was a trainwreck. That's why.


Post 07:

Though I am a trainwreck. I'm also extremely talented, Mr. Suave, and Mr. Cool. The very best. My WWE equivalent would be Scott Hall. Though, I don't drink or use drugs. He deserved the champion. One of the best to never win it. But he kept proving he was extremely unprofessional


Post 08:

Sweet, we have Owen Hart's son who's a performative and comic genius. Let's hire him even though he's on the path to becoming a complete trainwreck. Although I'm upset by it, from a business point of view, it makes sense why they didn't choose to hire me 15 years ago.


Post 09:

I think the dementia and oblivious Vince McMahon enters his limousine then it explodes unaware somebody wants to assassinate him storyline was actually about me. Lol. Though, obviously it's a joke and they were hoping I got well.




Post 10:

From a gallows humor point of view, they had to cancel the Vince McMahon limousine explosion storyline because of the real-life Chris Benoit double-murder suicide.




Post 11:

Somebody said in a comment on social media, how it's crazy 100 years ago I probably would be locked in the psych ward permanently. I replied with, to be honest, if it wasn't for my mother, I probably would have wound up there present day as well. I really should thank her.


Post 12:

I saw in the comments of one of The Blue Blazer videos from 1999 Big Bob's then a sexual reference, and the account commented with a sad face about his death. Realistically, I'm doing something much different than sensational WWE. But my father, Robert Koloski knew and liked him.


No comments:

Post a Comment