Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Owen Hart Posts (02 08 2023)

Post 01:

Yikes. I SUSPECT Owen Hart is my father. Initially, the plan was for a Star Wars storyline. It was HIS DECISION to use the quick release because of a traumatic event I went through. Basically, everything that could've gone wrong before, during, and after did. It's a trainwreck.


Post 02:

The whole Owen Hart situation is morbidly fascinating. Obviously, it was his way of giving himself a black eye. His way of saying we weren't paying attention for your safety. You got hurt. However, unfortunately, he died. Then everything got worse, and worse, and worse.


Post 03:

Sensationalism aside. It's really sad. Beyond sad. Try to recognize the person behind The Blue Blazer gimmick who I'll never get to meet. Apparently, he was a very nice person, one of the nicest people in the professional wrestling industry from what I've heard.


Post 04:

My Luke Skywalker son was sexually abused because we weren't paying enough attention for his well-being. So I'll risk my life in a sensationalistic and foolish way so I can say years from now, sorry it happened. It's important to remember this is daydreams becoming true.


Post 05:

When the truth comes out, this might actually be the saddest "sensationalistic movie" / autobiography of all time. It's going to make everyone feel sick. It'll be a tearjerker. However, it is very much a dark comedy. There are moments that are genuinely funny due to the absurdity


Post 06:

Please don't tell me the reason my parents got divorced is because I was sexually abused and my father wasn't paying enough attention. However, he's not my real biological father. My real biological father is Owen Hart. But Robert Koloski isn't a bad guy. He's actually a good man


Post 07:

IF Owen Hart is my father - I don't know if Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Elon Musk, or real cinema movie creators will be impressed. But I'll be like a God to the people in the pro wrestling community. Kinda like The Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment