Friday, February 3, 2023

Taylor Swift Posts (02 03 2023)

Post 01:

I'm STARTING TO SUSPECT Taylor Swift is related to my father and the family he kept secret in some way. Basically, I was the red-headed stepchild family who was given trash and he was associated with a millionaire cooler family. I was lied to. SUSPECT means daydreams becoming real.


Post 02:

If Taylor Swift's related to my father that means they were lying to and gaslighting me. They really were getting sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering. It was no delusion. The mega regimen of psychiatric medications that I was forced to take was metaphoric attempted murder.


Post 03:

Ignorance is bliss. Right now I'm laughing. When I officially find out what bullies and sadistic deceivers they were, coupled with the lost time, provided the the worst of everything, made into a laughing stock... will I get sick to my stomach and be able the handle it?


Post 04:

I am psychosis double-bookkeeping. I both believe Taylor Swift is related to my father's family, but I also kind of believe nobody has been deceiving me for years. If it's true, they should probably have a plan and not be bullies because I'm unstable and can't handle it.


Post 05:

I'm thinking with the mind of someone who empathizes. Maybe they are psychopaths that want to see this end in a trainwreck for me. To do this to begin with is psychopathic. Maybe they want to see me die. Maybe they want to see me get hurt. Maybe their plan is sadistic torture.


Post 06:

Unless you have some master plan, and even if you do have a master plan, when I discover how much I was deceived it's going to be a soul-crushing betrayal. The really tragic part is I'm a fun-loving, happy guy with a good heart, and my father was practically satanically evil.


Post 07:

I need to remind myself there's no evidence my father is related to Taylor Swift in any way. He only has two children. He doesn't have much money. Is living an ordinary existence. There was no deception. He was not intentionally torturing me. This is daydreams becoming real.


No comments:

Post a Comment