Sunday, February 19, 2023

Some Posts (02 19 2023)

Post 01:

My mother got me "dry roasted peanuts." I'm getting predicate logic that she INTENTIONALLY kept me solitary and involuntarily celibate. Even if that's true, which it's probably not, try not to catastrophize that everybody is planning to kill me. Trust everyone.


Post 02:

My mother is absolutely, without a doubt, a gaslighting psychopath. I believe I was never delusional, was the victim of pedophilia in my childhood, led down dark paths, set up, sadistically tortured by sexual sadists. Is this as bad as I suspect it is? Or am I getting delusional?


Post 03:

Stop thinking of myself of myself as a "genius." They're people a lot smarter than me who like me and are watching out for me. Be happy being Derek Zoolander.


Post 04:

If my parents and Kelly were leading me down a dark path and duped me into doing what I SUSPECT is true, psychiatrists and the FBI would be at the door right this second. They're not incompetent morons. Continue to take the antipsychotic. Hopefully, it gets into my system soon.


Post 05:

My parents love me, want me to succeed, and were not trying to kill me in secret. Kelly loves me too. If she didn't, she would've crushed me for my masochistic social media content. My best days are ahead of me. There's no crime to worry about. I just need mental health recovery.


Post 06:

I'm very sick and I need to be genuinely loved. It feels like everyone plans to betray me. Maybe the entire world aren't deceivers and betrayers. If this were true, they would have already. They aren't conspiring to get me locked away for ten years. They want me to succeed.


Post 07:

I'm afraid of prison or being in the psychiatric hospital for YEARS, maybe they want to be successful, but I have to make MYSELF INDEPENDENT. My chains are internal, I'm not being INTENTIONALLY sabotaged by my parents.


Post 08:

I'm cold, involuntary celibate, at rock bottom. My entire life has been pain and suffering. Maybe I can come back with a vengeance and turn my life around, make myself successful, don't be afraid of betrayal. If you love yourself - others will love you too. I have to SAVE MYSELF.


Post 09:

My mother wants me to SNAP. Maybe she wants me to turn into The Terminator (like Arnold Schwarzenegger), and become an extremely successful billionaire. She doesn't want me to get locked away for the rest of my life. But it's my responsibility to take control of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment