Sunday, February 5, 2023

Some Posts (02 05 2023)

Post 01:

Just because the psychopharmacologist doesn't want to accept my parents were intentionally trying to murder me pharmacologically doesn't mean it's not true. My parents suspected the meds were giving me cancer and that was their intention. The Dr. is guilty of medical negligence.


Post 02:

My parents were literally holding prisoner and trying to kill me while creating the facade they weren't. They were gaslighting and victim-blaming me, painting me out to me the craziest of crazy to get the doctor to negligently prescribe meds to kill me. I was being tortured.


Post 03:

I'm told I'm psychiatry sessions nobody had nefarious intentions. I believe me parents are deceiving monsters behind a mask who were metaphorically murdering me. The psychopharmacologist must've known it to. He is only doing revisionist history because of how bad it looks.


Post 04:

At this point, I don't see how you could even make the argument my parents weren't trying to murder me. However, while I'm financially dependent on them and have no freedom, I'll continue to blind myself to the truth, and tell myself their intentions are good and they love me.


Post 05:

Maybe I was getting emotional. Maybe my parents weren't trying to murder me. I don't know how bad the lies and deception actually are, but I hope it's not too bad. I hope it's not insanely overwhelming deception. I hope it's something that I can handle.


Post 06:

If my parents were preparing me for mind-blowing deception and betrayal, what was their endgame? To give me a nervous breakdown when I discovered the truth? Was I the neglected red-headed stepchild family that he didn't care about? He simply wanted to erase me from his life.


Post 07:

I don't know what the big secret is but I'm sure my father has money that he's lying about. I suspect I have half-siblings that are being kept secret. My parents will literally lie to my face about their existence. I know they're lying. They know I know they're lying. I'm angry.


Post 08:

My mother and father really were sexual sadists who knew exactly what they were doing. They say I'm a walking contradiction. Maybe I don't want to believe it to be true because it would be too hard to swallow. Sadly, it's willful blindness. They're sexual sadists who hurt me.


Post 09:

I want to belive my parents didn't find my involuntary celibacy hot and weren't getting sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering... But they were. They were trying to make me go completely insane when I woke up to the abuse and torture they put me trough. They're MONSTERS!


Post 10:

My parents do not have me in a metaphoric chastity belt. Nobody is holding me prisoner. It's MY CHOICE to sit in solitude. To meet a girlfriend - keep socializing. Try not to get emotional about the lost time and think of my parents as MONSTERS because that'll make me go crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment