Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Some Posts (02 07 2023 - 02 08 2023)

Post 01:

I'm starting to realize maybe my father was leading everyone to believe he wasn't on my team, but he's actually having a Babyface turn when it comes to me. There were others who I trusted who were actually going to betray me and my father helped me in a sensationalistic way.


Post 02:

I'm still technically oblivious as to what happened in secret... But I suspect we got a "Vince Russo swerve." We thought the storyline was going in one direction. Instead, they do a complete 180, and do the complete opposite of what everybody's expecting. My father is on my team.


Post 03:

I suspect something very serious happened. But I'm going throughout my days oblivious. I talk to my parents about pointless stuff like professional wrestling. Meanwhile, there's lots of deception and betrayal going on behind my back and I'm just completely oblivious to everything


Post 04:

Michael Cole says The Bloodline storyline with Sami Zayn should win an Emmy. The "experts in the movie industry" might say it's not real cinema and sensationalism. Let's give an Emmy to Beaver Cleavage.


Post 05:

I become afraid everyone was a deceiving bully. That's not true. Bun Bun most certainly wasn't. She's going to return and give me the surprise of my life soon.


Post 06:

My girlfriend from September 2015 /September 2016 had good intentions too. Although she might've had a big secret. I believe she genuinely cared, and still cares for me. She wasn't laughing at me getting bullied by everyone. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm not. I don't think I am.


Post 07:

Now it's time to take my rightful place a top the throne. I'm the king. The son of Owen Hart. I'm a second generation performer who only achieved fame by lineage. Lol.


Post 08:

They assumed Robert Koloski was my biological father, as did I. Little did they know, Owen Hart wanted to keep secret I was his son. A Star Wars kind of story before he died. R. Koloski was like The Joker. He got people to bully me. They never assumed there'd be a twist of fate.


Post 09:

The only reason they're "sorry" is because of how bad it's gonna look for them. If I was gonna become some homeless nobody, trust me, they wouldn't be "sorry."


Post 10:

The world is giving me a million reasons to believe genuine friendship and caring people don't exist. I just need one good friend to reaffirm my faith that people aren't all self-centered monsters who don't even care if you die. That true love actually exists.


Post 11:

Break the cycle of bullying. If you were bullied, don't bully someone. If you have a twist of fate and get powerful, if you see somebody vulnerable, try to help them, not bully them. Elevate them. Don't forget when you were weak and how you felt at the time.


Post 12:

Like the game of Hearts which I used to play with my father, I successfully accomplished Shooting the Moon. It's a very risky strategy. However, if you pull it off, you're the ultimate winner, and all your opponents are the ultimate losers.


Post 13:

They all WERE mocking me. My "father" Robert Koloski let them, knowing Owen Hart was actually my biological father. They didn't realize my Robert would betray them. They didn't care if I died. But I don't want revenge or to see everyone who hurt me in pain like I was for so long.


Post 14:

If someone you care about dies, or metaphorically dies, and you feel responsible and guilty... No stupid radio show, pop album, or masterpiece movie matters anymore. Who cares about perfectly crafted entertainment that feed self-centered ego? Nothing matters anymore.


Post 15:

Nobody TRULY LOVES me, they're all just using me for my celebrity status, now that I've come to the conclusion Owen Hart is my biological father. Where were they before I got crowned king with the Hart lineage? Lol.


Post 16:

Well at least I know Bun Bun wasn't using me for my Hart lineage, like me at the time, she didn't realize he was my biological father. When I told her about Owen Hart and showed her the Dark Side of the Ring documentary about him, she was like who the hell is he and who cares?


Post 17:

I think Howard Stern was trolling Lady Gaga with her performance of Million Reasons on his show. She sounds like a pretentious douche who's on a high horse who thinks she's above people, superior to others. In reality, she knows nothing. He's thinking to himself: "just wait."


Post 18:

Sweet! A loved one of ours just died. Let's write a pop song about it and put on an episode of Raw Is War where we pay tribute to him. Some people don't realize how self-centered they are until they experience it firsthand then regret their selfishness.


Post 19:

Could some important person in the movie industry have been a pedophile who hurt me in my childhood? My parents haven't officially told me. But they're not psychopaths. They felt horrible I became sick. They've were pretending to be the bad guy, but turned pro wrestling Babyface.


Post 20:

I'm being lead to believe Owen Hart is my biological father. Realistically, it's a daydream becoming real. Nobody has told me OFFICIALLY. Maybe we're getting another Vince Russo swerve. Assuming it's not Robert Koloski, maybe my biological father is Sting from WCW.


Post 21:

Maybe my biological father is even more rich and powerful than a professional wrestler. Maybe he's a billionaire. He views me like I'm Owen Hart. I metaphorically died. He's going through the motions during day to day activities and doesn't care at all. He's faking a smile.


Post 22:

The people who THOUGHT I was a loser, are going to have a complete 180 when they discover who my biological father is. I'll go from a zero to 100% in their eyes. Realistically, little has changed about me.


Post 23:

The trauma that led to me getting sick was getting bullied in middle and high school according to the best in the business in psychiatry. I was physically assaulted, but the repeated verbal bullying was more damaging. At least getting assaulted once it's over, it's over.


Post 24:

My mother was at the school fighting for me because I was the victim of bullying. Sadly, I went to a bad school district. I was labeled at unpopular and uncool, never developed my social skills. When I entered college I was anxious and agoraphobic. I was afraid of the real world.


Post 25:

The best in the business at psychiatry told me, the reason you got sick is because you were bullied at school. Some people are able to get past it by socializing in college, gaining self-esteem, and self-confidence. I isolated and became very mentally ill. The trauma was school.


Post 26:

Because of middle and high school, I became so afraid of the real world. Thought there were bullies everywhere. I was scared of my own shadow. Anxious, agoraphobic, and panic attacks. So I hid safe and sound at home. I wasted so much time and poured my best years down the drain.


Post 27:

I'm not sure who the heroes are, who the villains are. I often blame my parents. According to my psychiatrist, though, it's really the sadistic persecutors, the bullies from middle and high school who took INTENTIONAL pleasure in my suffering. That's the trauma that hurt me.


Post 28:

Syd Barrett isn't my biological father. It's most likely Owen Hart. He wanted to do a Star Wars concept by keeping it secret. This was his idea initially. His death was an accident. Though, extremely negligent. Both Vince McMahon and Vince Russo feel horrible about it.


Post 29:

What's wrong with the president of the United States? Does anybody else not see this guy has some real dementia and cognitive functioning issues? With a little on the job training, I would be more fit for the presidency. I'm dead serious. This guy should not be running anything.


Post 30:

For many years, I was isolated and felt like a zero. I worked hard on artwork. Although much of my social media content is a performative and comic genius - you can't deny there's a little bit of masochism there too. Yes, I want to be successful, but do I have a death wish?


Post 31:

The key to recovery is to stop posting on social media, go offline, and socialize. Maybe it's a bit like a gambling addiction where I think it'll lead to riches and fame. Maybe I'm an internet addict. The key to success is socializing in the real world.


Post 32:

There are people who COULD'VE SAVED ME years ago. Instead, they watched me metaphorically die and waste my best years. It's not their fault. They didn't owe me anything. Nobody forced me to sit in solitude.


Post 33:

The most triggering thing for me is sitting in solitude. It can lead to tremendous frustration. When I get emotional - I become angry - then I get angry at my parents for my life being this way. Take responsibility for my failure. At 18-years-old onward they owe me NOTHING.


No comments:

Post a Comment