Saturday, February 25, 2023

Some Posts (02 24 2023 - 02 25 2023)

Post 01:

Leaving the gym there was wetness on the door. I'm not sure if it was somebody sweat or what the problem was. But I'm not going to worry. I'd like to apologize to everyone I affected with my contamination fears panic attacks. I'm trying to overcome it. I'm very sorry.


Post 02:

At this point, I need to just stop talking about January 2020. It hurts not only me, but also hurts knowing how it affected you. I want to give you a hug and to apologize. I'm so sorry for it happening. Though, it's no one's fault in particular.


Post 03:

I'm actually still very traumatized from January 2020. I'm sure you are to. It's over. It's going to be ok. Happier days are coming.


Post 04:

Enough with the lies and gaslighting. It's probably killed me, and hurt other innocent people too. Do they think I can't handle the truth?


Post 05:

I'm Forest Gump or Beavis and Butt-Head. Yeah right.


Post 06:

How about you metaphorically cut my neck and I became sick with mental illness from trauma. It was easier to make me into a comedic buffoon.


Post 07:

I understand everyone loves bullying me for whatever reason, maybe I should retaliate and stick up for myself. But I hate being a mean-spirited bully. You can push a nice guy over the edge into a rage. Hopefully, it doesn't get to that point and you've done something nice.


Post 08:

I want to get back into performing stand-up comedy to an audience. I've taken a hiatus since August 2022 (when the class ended), although I create a lot of comedic social media content, I want to get back on stage.


Post 09:

I realize comedy is a business. The clubs want you to bring people so they can make money. I'll try my best to sell tickets. Ultimately, if you're making them money, they'll like you. If you're causing them problems, they'll dislike you. It's like the Pink Floyd song Have A Cigar


Post 10:

I really enjoy creating comedic concepts, collaborating with other funny people, I love the genre of comedy and want to get back into it. I also have potential film ideas, a superhero movie parody, that isn't exactly stand-up comedy. However, I thought it was worth mentioning.


Post 11:

I personally do not care about money all that much. While I would like financial independence from my parents and to live a nice life, in a beautiful home, with a wife. I'm more interested in genuine friendships and true love. For some people, everything boils down to money.


Post 12:

Despite the narrative they want to push, I won't be like "Michael Jackson." When I officially am told their lies, deception, and gaslighting, I may become like "The Incredible Hulk" depending on how bad the bullying is. So they continue to lie because ignorance is bliss.


Post 13:

My parents are dishonest, gaslighting, phony, psychopaths who were intentionally trying to hurt me but will never admit it to my face, psychiatrists, or to law enforcement. I just want honesty from them. I want them to tell me the truth. They accuse me of being "delusional."


Post 14:

I'm not looking for a supreme court case against my parents. I'm screaming for them to genuinely love me which they're just simply incapable of doing because they're narcissistic psychopaths  They'll gaslight me and never admit to the hell they put me through. They're cowards.


Post 15:

Did my parents intentionally sadistically torture me? Absolutely. Without a doubt. At the moment, do I look like a raving lunatic and even if there was a supreme court case, I look like The Joker and it would get laughed out of court? Yes. But that doesn't change that it's true.


Post 16:

Assuming there was a supreme court case, my parents would try to portray me like I'm Matt Engarde from Phoenix Wright. They'd accused me of being the monster behind a mask. Actually, I am so extremely honest and matter of fact that it's actually a problem. I need to lie more.


Post 17:

I feel emotionally naked like I have no secrets, like everyone can read my mind. It's from my mother. Psychiatrists say I need to learn to comfortably lie more. Nothing too major like my psychopathic parents. White lies. But I don't need to feel like everyone can read my mind.


Post 18:

Sadly, my words have no credibility because I'm labeled as "delusional" with Schizoaffective disorder. My voice was sabotaged. They'll label me as severely mentally ill. Were they INTENTIONALLY trying to murder me while creating the facade they weren't? Probably.


Post 19:

I'm posting how I was/am being tortured by SADISTIC MONSTERS from their internet wifi. It's almost comedically absurd like they're James Bond villains. Why don't they intervene? They say there's nothing they can do about my self-sabotage. How about unhook the internet?


Post 20:

Calm down. I've been getting migraines. I'm convincing myself I'm having a stroke or it's brain cancer. Maybe it was sodium from the Chinese food or getting my cavity filled. Don't turn into The Incredible Hulk thinking my parents intentionally want to kill me. They love me.


Post 21:

Even if my parents and loved ones made mistakes, I want to believe they genuinely love me. It was not SADISTIC TORTURE. I want to believe they're not deceiving monsters behind a mask. I'm tired of lies. Calm down. Take off "The Incredible Hulk" lens. See them with "loving" lens.


Post 22:

My parents were being mean to me then I got a rapid delusional mood swing - turned into "The Incredible Hulk." I didn't do anything besides saying sarcastic things and having an angry look on my face. Now I've calmed down. I'm chipper, happy Andrew again. "Bruce Banner" Andrew.


Post 23:

Even if my parents did things that are very bad, turning into "The Incredible Hulk" over it is not the key to recovery and success. Calmly see the reality of what happened - which is shades of grey.


Post 24:

When somebody wrongs you, even if they did do it to be a bully like my father, sometimes you get so obsessed with vengeance that you lose sight you might have gotten crazed and overkilled the bully. It's kind of like Otto Warmbier. The punishment didn't fit the crime.


Post 25:

You might be angry at somebody for doing something mischievous and want revenge. At some point, maybe you've killed a bunny who made a bad decision but ultimately had a good heart and if confronted would have sincerely apologized for his mistake.


Post 26:

I think what's been going on lately it's like The Beach Boys - Smile. While it's an artistic goldmine. The creator is in the middle of a mental breakdown.


Post 27:

My real biological father is Brian Wilson, isn't it?


Post 28:

At some point you have to ask, how long will you wait until you reveal the truth? When I'm dead? I'll never be completely "mentally stable." You'll just have me go my whole life ignorant to what the reality actually is? Ignorance is bliss I guess.


Post 29:

Although I often villainize them, maybe my parents want to protect me, because HYPOTHETICALLY IF Brian Wilson is my biological father, I could get hurt and it could end in a TRAINWRECK. Maybe they want me at least slightly more stable before learning what reality is.


Post 30:

It's kinda hilarious that I've come to the conclusion that there's no way Robert Koloski is my REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER even though I've been led to believe that my whole life and NO ONE has told me otherwise.


Post 31:

Dr. Natural basically told me the reason I get the biological father delusion I'm extremely disappointed who my father is. I want him to be somebody rich, famous, interesting, emotionally available. Assuming he's not gaslighting me, except him for his limitations. He's not a liar


Post 32:

I really want to think people genuinely love me, aren't deceiving me, but whose intentions are true blue? Is anybody not a deceiving monster behind a mask? Is everybody just a gaslighting liar who is enjoying torturing me? Or is this "delusions" and "psychosis"? People love me.


Post 33:

I don't know why I always jump to the conclusion my parents want to sadistically torture me if hypothetically speaking they kept secret Brian Wilson is my biological father. Maybe they'd want to protect me because I'd be the billion dollar man. Maybe they're not even lying.


Post 34:

How many different people have I believed were my biological father at some point? Billy Joel, Syd Barrett, Bruce Springsteen, Vince McMahon, Owen Hart, my psychopharmacologist, Donald Trump, and now Brian Wilson. My biological father is and has always been Robert Koloski.


No comments:

Post a Comment