Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Some Posts (02 15 2023) - 2

Post 01:

I really need help and to be loved by a nurturing mother figure right this second. I realize my mental health is a complete mess, but let's waste no more time in solitude because I'm lucky to be alive right now. I want to have some fun before I die. I don't want all suffering.


Post 02:

Although there's no medical evidence of a life-threatening illness yet... I SUSPECT I don't even have 5 years left. Hopefully I make it to old age. I don't think that's going to happen. So I want to have the time of my life as I'm dying ASSUMING I'll get cancer soon.


Post 03:

From everybody else's perspective I see why they don't want to interact with me, I'm a scary schizophrenic. But all I really need is to be truly loved, not to sit in what feels like solitary confinement for years extremely frustrated. Why didn't anybody intervene?


Post 04:

It feels like they were leaving me in solitary confinement to sadistically torture me and give me cancer. It was my responsibility to leave the house nobody had me a gunpoint. Maybe there needed to be an intervention. But I'm afraid time is running out for me.


Post 05:

What was their goal if not to give me a complete nervous breakdown when I discovered they really were gaslighting, deceiving, monsters behind a mask? I need help from someone loving and nurturing badly.


Post 06:

If they are two-faced monsters behind a mask who were intentionally trying to give me cancer and HIV. At 35 years old, it's my responsibility to get financially independent from my parents. Get a job. I have freedom. Nobody is holding me as a prisoner to sadistically torture me.


Post 07:

My mother views herself as Robert Koloski's husband. They are sexual sadists who were INTENTIONALLY trying to kill me while creating the facade they weren't. They were forcing me to pour my life down the drain. Keeping me involuntarily celibate. It's not a delusion. They're evil.


Post 08:

The dinners they would feed me were the most disgusting trash ever. I said it was worse than the food that I ate in the psychiatric hospital. Even if that's not true, it still makes me want to vomit. They were getting sadistic sexual pleasure from allowing me to have no enjoyment


Post 09:

I'm coming to a realization that Kelly was a sexual sadist who knew I was practically a virgin. She likely had HIV and was INTENTIONALLY trying to infect me with it to corrupt somebody innocent. My parents (Christine and Robert Koloski) were aware. They set the whole thing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment