Saturday, February 11, 2023

Kelly Posts (02 11 2023)

Post 01:

Even IF Owen Hart CHOSE to do the stunt because of pretentious douches in the movie industry. It takes real mental gymnastics to blame his death on Kelly. Though, he was trying to do a Mick Foley not everyone is smug kinda thing. Ultimately, it was a comedically ridiculous death.


Post 02:

Though it wasn't Kelly's fault. Unfortunately, because Owen Hart died, I was raised by Gene Snitsky / Robert Koloski and my life couldn't have gone much worse than it did.


Post 03:

Even if Owen Hart chose to put himself in a really dangerous situation because of Kelly, you really can't blame that on her. It's horrible he died. But it's on him, the stunt company, and the WWE.


Post 04:

Although it's not OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED... This is it. This is the story. My interaction with Kelly and her family led to my biological father dying in a comedically ridiculous way. Though, it was his CHOICE.


Post 05:

It's not "fraud." It's like O.J. Simpson or Michael Jackson. Everyone knows Kelly's father is a pedophile, or will thanks to the WWE. I'm not sure if I'll be able to prove it legally. It's the trauma that hurt me, though. All his Emmy awards should be erased for hurting children.


Post 06:

If Kelly is a sadistic deceiving monster like I suspect she was, why didn't anyone intervene? Why did everybody allow me to get hurt by this psychopath? Where were my parents? Where were my psychiatrists? I guess take responsibility. I need to learn to choose my friends better.


Post 07:

I was sick, solitary, vulnerable. The Fountain House or my psychiatrist should have probably vetted people to make sure I wasn't being hurt by a sadistic deceiving psychopath. I needed recovery, true love, genuine friendship, and to feel safe. Instead, I was hurt even worse.


Post 08:

I asked: where was my father? ASSUMING my father isn't Owen Hart and my father is literally dead because he was protesting pedophilia that Kelly's father put me through in my childhood. However, I've always been led to believe Robert Koloski is my biological father.


Post 09:

Unfortunately, I needed stability, to feel safe, and I was hurt by Kelly. I was already vulnerable, solitary, sick, desperately needing help. Assuming her family isn't pedophiles and it was the bullying at school that ruined my life. Ultimately, she wound up being a betrayer.


Post 10:

The monster behind a mask was Kelly. Her father is a pedophile who hurt me in my childhood. Why didn't anybody protect me? I would claim my mom was being too controlling if she selected my romantic partners. Maybe my psychiatrists or the Fountain House should have spotted it?


Post 11:

People say smug things like: "Our ability to manufacture fraud now exceeds our ability to detect it." How about: you're a pedophile who enjoys sadistically hurting children, it might be hard to prove in court, so we're trolling you in a sensationalistic way. It is the truth.


Post 12:

I SUSPECT Kelly was involved romantically with Charlie Sheen (not Elon Musk) many years ago during college but kept it secret. She didn't have HIV but was traumatized. Or was she making me afraid and leading me down a dark path? It led to me taking HIV PrEP in January 2020.


Post 13:

Maybe Kelly and her father by arrogantly rediscovering, but pretending to discover a kid you hurt when he was really young through sexual abuse and turning him into a buffoonish laughing stock isn't the best of ideas in hindsight. They thought I was a powerless, idiotic nobody.


Post 14:

Little did this pretentious douche pedophile realize, I'm not a nobody. I'm a member of the Hart family. A third generation performer. Grandson of Stu Hart. Son of Owen Hart. He chose to do this stunt to protest the pedophilia Kelly's family put me through.


Post 15:

I lost so much time from getting hurt by this MONSTER. He was STILL getting pleasure from my suffering in my adulthood. He enjoyed watching my descent into madness. I needed mental health recovery. The same pedophile sadist family returned to hurt me many years later.


No comments:

Post a Comment