Sunday, February 26, 2023

Some Posts (02 26 2023)

Post 01:

Will you ever apologize for January 2020? Did you intend and gaslight me into taking PrEP? Because it caused psychological damage worse than you can imagine. Was it all lies and you never even cared for me?


Post 02:

If you're the reason I took PrEP and you were deceiving me, not only will it be heartbreaking because I considered you my best friend, it'll make me not like you. It'll make it hard for me to trust anyone in the future.


Post 03:

The only thing I really want from you is a sincere heartfelt apology because it would make me believe our time together wasn't all lies. I want to believe you genuinely loved me and weren't a monster behind a mask who was secretly trying to hurt me.


Post 04:

Although you might try to say it was "my choice" to take PrEP, you planted the seeds of HIV in my head in 2019. You didn't force me to take the pills. Still, I'm not looking to prove it in the supreme court, I'm looking for you to apologize as my friend in a genuine way.


Post 05:

Interestingly enough, in the last panel of today's Green Bunny, my mother drew him in a tank in Russia. I think my Grandfather drove a tank in Korea.


Post 06:

My best friend is Korean. It kind of begs the question, if there wasn't a language barrier, and my grandfather wasn't at war. Could they be friends? Does either side really know what they're fighting for? Or are they just fighting the war for the wealthy government?


Post 07:

I didn't think it was that unusual for us to be in an interracial relationship, especially in New York City. Pretty much everyone is nowadays. Plus I find Asian women cute.


However, I did want to date somebody about my age or slightly younger.


Maybe her father wouldn't like me.


Post 08:

Maybe I'm a naive manchild like Michael Jackson in Beat It. If I go up to enemies like a man from Ukraine and a woman from Russia - and tell them "peace on earth, unite, have love" - somehow I don't think they'll all start dancing with me and begin dating like soulmates.


Post 09:

I'm not looking to prove in the supreme court that was being duped into taking PrEP, but in my opinion, photographs acknowledge it's true. If it's reality, I was never loved, they were monsters behind a mask - the betrayal really hurts. I want an explanation and a sincere apology


Post 10:

I want a positive and believable story so I feel I was genuinely loved. That it all wasn't lies. But if I was deceived into taking PrEP, how can you even explain it, other than I was hurting you sadistically while you THOUGHT I loved you?


Post 11:

I am not even angry about the betrayal. I'm just broken, sad, don't trust anyone, and disassociating.



No comments:

Post a Comment