Friday, February 10, 2023

Some Posts (02 09 2023 - 02 10 2023)

Post 01:

Bun Bun is sorry... But as an apology, my REAL BIOLOGICAL FATHER DIED. I can't blame her for him using a quick release 80 ft in the air. It's comedically ridiculous.


Post 02:

My biological father died. He did it because of something that happened with me, Bun Bun, and her family. His apology to me was using a quick release and putting himself in a extremely dangerous situation then died. With mental gymnastics I could blame Bun Bun. It's not her fault


Post 03:

While maybe Vince McMahon shouldn't have allowed it to happen on his show. It was Owen Hart's idea and decision. He wanted to do it. Nobody forced him to.


Post 04:

The question is did she always believe in me and wait for me this whole time, even when I was at my lowest? Or did she give up on me and look elsewhere?


Post 05:

That's all you need to say in court "it wasn't my fault." He wanted to use a quick release 80 ft in the air.


Post 06:

I was basically kind of told, like Drew McIntyre, they had me destined to be a future champion prior to getting sick. Then they lost interest and moved on. However, I came back with determination. Got rehired. And will fulfill what I should have done 15 years ago.


Post 07:

I don't want to believe that Bun Bun moved onto someone else. But she did. In fact, it's probably somebody I get lunch with regularly. She told me "I like you more." Unfortunately, I could've been, but was not her only partner. Sadly, she gave up on me for a while.


Post 08:

It would have been nice if Bun Bun was my only romantic partner. But I've had other romantic partners besides her. And she has had others as well - I don't officially know, but the guy I'm getting lunch with regularly is probably one of them. It is what it is. I got very sick.


Post 09:

Even though Bun Bun was romantic with this guy, he's not my enemy. In fact, he's my friend. Maybe I'm just jealous.


Post 10:

Vince McMahon has known I'm Owen Hart's son since 1999 at least. He's been secretly watching me. I had no idea he was for the past 25 years. I was completely oblivious that I was important to him and those who knew. They all made me a badass rockstar without me knowing.


Post 11:

Although I'm being led to believe he wanted to... Why did Owen Hart do the stupid stunt? I wonder if he told me dad beforehand he was going to do it? Basically, my biological father died live on TV and Robert Koloski kept the poker face when I told him it happened.


Post 12:

Maybe it wasn't pedophilia, but Owen Hart, my real biological father CHOSE to take a ridiculous risk to protest pretentious douches in the movie industry who think they're above others then died. It was supposed to be like Mick Foley.


Post 13:

The Gene Snitsky "it wasn't my fault" video was posted 15 years ago. A lot can happen in 15 years. I lost a lot of time sick and solitary. Pouring my best years down the drain. No one intervened.


Post 14:

If someone you love dies, who cares about a movie or show? It's devastating. Now they want to associate with me. I've won. Back then, I was a laughing stock. It was very sad. If I became homeless, they couldn't care less. They watch me die while bullying me in secret.


Post 15:

The only reason they're "sorry" is because of how horrible it's going to look for them. I'm about to be an epic rockstar. If I died, got cancer, wound up homeless - they wouldn't care. They care because I'm about to become an "important person", not a nobody.


Post 16:

Maybe I'm not as smart as I think I am. They're people much smarter than me, or have more life-experience. Maybe Vince McMahon and Vince Russo aren't as incompetent as you think. Maybe they're geniuses in their own weird way.


Post 17:

The catastrophe that I'm worried about is cancer or a life-threatening terminal illness. I did take a lot of psychiatric medications, had a horrible diet, was self-destructive, and bad mental health can be carcinogenic. I've been sick forever.


Post 18:

IF I got cancer. Though, there's no medical evidence at the moment, it's often a death sentence. The best case scenario is the cancer going into remission. IF I got a cancer diagnosis, accept it. Don't get emotional and be resigned to facts.


Post 19:

Something positive about the catastrophe, I just did blood work at the PCP. It seemed normal. I also got an MRI last year. It's just catastrophizing at the moment. Right now, it's hypochondriasis. I'm getting headaches. It could be the psychiatric medication I'm taking - Depakote


Post 20:

I'm very afraid of brain cancer. Well, any form of cancer. But at the moment my brain feels like it's on fire from solitude and frustration. I get excruciating headaches. I got an MRI from the neurologist last year. Is it too soon to go back? She'll think I'm a hypochondriac.


Post 21:

It's Friday. I didn't even realize it was Friday. I had no clue what day of the week it was. That's scary. It's never happened to me before. Is this dementia? Brain cancer? The psychiatric medications? I'm getting scared and catastrophizing the worst. Maybe it's just the meds.


Post 22:

Some say the dementia, not knowing the day of the week is from having a routine at the recovery group. But this has never happened to me before. Even when I was on a mega regimen of medications. It's very scary. I'm in a daze, a mind fog, and I'm getting horrible headaches.


Post 23:

I think it's the Depakote that's causing headaches and brain fog (forgetfulness). I had an MRI a year ago, is it too soon to go back? Maybe I need to change to another mood stabilizer.


Post 24:

Try not to worry it's brain cancer. Maybe the meds need to be adjusted. I'll talk to the psychiatrist. I'll tell him everything. IF he thinks it's the psychiatric medications, that will be reassuring. However, if he thinks I need another MRI, that's obviously frightening.


Post 25:

My mother said: "Brain tumors don t grow fast they just don t.  So be reassured but ask dr you ll feel better"


Post 26:

Bun Bun was secretly involved with Charlie Sheen romantically. She kept it secret. Then led me down a dark path and tried to scare me with HIV. I can't blame my parents for not protecting me from this psychopath. I'd claim they were too controlling.


No comments:

Post a Comment