Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Brian Wilson, Biological Father, Daydreaming

I'm getting SUSPICIONS Brian Wilson, my hero, is my kept secret biological father... FUCK PET SOUNDS! I'm all about Kokomo now. But seriously, it's a daydream. He's just rich, famous, and interesting. My biological father has always been Robert Koloski. Catch it then end it.


If Brian Wilson was my father I'd immediately have status. I wouldn't be a disabled adult-child, I'd be rich and famous. Then it'd be like Gotham City. It's a fantasy story that is becoming real because my life is sad and empty. Start socializing with people in the real world.


Guess what's more effective than any antipsychotic or psychiatric medication for delusions? Interpersonal relationships, a romantic partner, and independence. But it won't magically appear by posting on social media. I have to go out and socialize with people.


Take accountability for sitting in solitude. My chains are internal. No one is holding me at gunpoint in solitary confinement. If I choose to isolate and daydream Brian Wilson is my father - that's MY FAULT. To quote Gary Burr, "love is out there... But you have to go get it."


Get off social media. Leave my inner-fantasyland and start SOCIALIZING WITH PEOPLE. What's better? Daydreaming about intimacy? Or actually having a romantic partner? Of course it's real life intimacy with a woman. I have to meet her. No one else can do it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment