Tuesday, January 30, 2024

HIV Scare (01 30 2024)

Frankly, it's pretty obvious the HIV scare was premeditated and intentional. I wish someone would confirm and corroborate the truth - that there's a hidden reality. Dr. Garrett said no one was hurting me in 2019/2020 - it's the bullies from 25 years ago. Yeah right.


Even if it's true that the HIV scare was premeditated, which it obviously is, and the hidden reality is very bad - they'll never confess what the hidden reality is. As a result, we just have to say I'm getting a feeling of conviction about my suspicions at the moment.


They say coming to a feeling of conviction about what I suspect is true is a sign of my mental illness, not me discovering a hidden truth. Don't let what I suspect is true become reality. There's no evidence here. Catch it, check it, change it. Realize there I go again.


I still believe they're lying to and gaslighting me and the hidden reality is very bad. Maybe the reason they're not confessing to a hidden reality is because there is no hidden reality. No one wanted to give me an HIV scare intentionally. It was an accident. Yeah right!


Dr. Coplan said: "It's a struggle Andrew but you are getting sucked in repeatedly to the delusions and fighting off treatments that could help you have a fighting chance."


You see, here's the thing, I'm not delusional. They're just lying and gaslighting me. There's clearly a hidden reality. If they ever tell me I'm going to be enraged.


No comments:

Post a Comment