Friday, January 5, 2024

Psychiatric Medications

Dr. Coplan said: "You are not taking the meds as prescribed in response to Dr Garrett's question. This becomes a downhill course. How did we keep you on the meds for so long?"


As you know, I compliantly took my medication as prescribed from 2011 - late 2022 - for over 10 years. Then I resumed again in 2023 until stopping a few weeks ago. I have since resumed the abilify. I'm afraid of a psychiatric hospitalization and want to avoid that if possible.


I thought everybody's intentions were good, nobody was a deceiving sexual sadist, nobody was a pharmacological abuser. But then I started to suspect there were hidden realities and people had nefarious intentions. Plus there are so many adverse side effects with the medications.


I need to realize the reason people are recommending I take psychiatric medications is not to torture me - they're doing it so I remain healthy. They're trying to keep me out of the psychiatric hospital. I need to comply with the medications prescribed otherwise I'll end up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment