Friday, January 5, 2024

Dr. Garrett

My father is an angel. Yeah, that's the joke. In comparison to Dr. Garrett absolutely. But he's no saint either. My father is just not THAT EVIL. By comparison he looks like a good guy.


It's easy for my friends and family to say "Dr. Garrett bad" - and he's Satan. But where were they? Why did they allow me to get victimized by a sadistic sexual sadist? Why was nobody listening to me? There are a lot of problems. This shouldn't have happened in the first place.


My mother and father can act like they're angels now. Like Dr. Garrett said many months ago, an unintended consequence of what he did will expose what narcissistic losers my parents are. When someone corroborates what I suspect is true, I'll turn into the Kurt Angle meme.


No comments:

Post a Comment