Saturday, January 27, 2024

Emails, Dr. Garrett, January 2024, Vegetable, Damaged Mind

Do you think I behave like an autistic vegetable? Could the mega regimen of medications Dr. Coplan prescribed, along with the social isolation, have fried my brain? Do you think I behave like someone whose executive and cognitive functioning is high? Did Dr. Coplan fry my brain?


Do you think my mother had nefarious intentions? Was she a pharmacological abuser who was trying to fry my mind? Or do I not even come across as having a damaged mind from the psychiatric medications? 


My mother said: "Andrew.  Ask Garrett that he isxa professional in that area.  But no a brain chemistry protected from delusions is healthy.  Staying solitary , making videos, ruminating in delusions damages brain not a lityle medication to keep u clear"


Obviously, I have to do something more than what I'm doing. But you don't think I behave like a vegetable, right? I hate to use this example, but you don't think Dr Coplan turned me into "Syd Barrett"? Meaning, he fried my brain by negligently over medicating? You don't think Dr. Coplan destroyed a healthy brain, right? And let's say hypothetically speaking he did. No one had nefarious intentions. No one was trying to fry my mind. No one was a monster behind a mask. No one was a pharmacological abuser. Correct?


My mother said: "Correct"


Dr. Garrett's Email:

Jan 27, 2024, 7:16 PM

"No, the medication has not rendered you a vegetable mind."


My mother said: "I told you that.  The little tweek good meds give you help you break cycle you do (same day) help you out and get out in world.   Everyone takes some meds everyone to help ourselves stay well.  Your choice..."


No comments:

Post a Comment