Tuesday, January 16, 2024

HIV PrEP (01 16 2024)

Did they really conspire to get me to take HIV PrEP? These PSYCHOPATHS should be in prison for rape.


I feel like they're lying and it's obvious. There's clearly a hidden reality. We all know it. They're SADISTIC DECEIVERS and SEXUAL SADISTS who intentionally gave me an HIV accident to torture me. I wish someone would admit the truth and corroborate it. They belong in prison.


It's obvious the HIV scare in late 2019 / January 2020 was no accident. It's was done with premeditated intent to torture me. It made me feel defective and damaged. When someone corroborates it's no accident - which is obviously true - I'll be ENRAGED... As I should be.


I wish they would stop lying and admit what we all know is true - it wasn't an accident. But they'll never admit it to me. It's been four years. They still gaslight me. I wish they would because I'm obsessed and need the truth the truth to recover. I want honesty and transparency


I wish they would stop fucking lying to and gaslighting me. I've had enough. They're sexual sadists and liars. It couldn't be more obvious. They belong in poor person's prison for literal rape because it feels like a metaphorical rape what happened to me. It wasn't an accident.


No comments:

Post a Comment