Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Sadistic Persecutors

To the sadistic persecutors who were bullying and dehumanizing me in secret, do you think I even care slightly if you get hurt? Of course not. You couldn't care less if I died. Why should I care if you do? The reason people care is because I'm going to succeed and they're rich.


If they were turning me into a buffoonish laughingstock while I was suffering in hell, not only would I not care if they got hurt - I want to see it happen. But I'm not going to take action to bring their downfall because I don't want to go to jail or the psychiatric hospital.


They say we can't change the past but we can start today and change the ending. FUCK YOU! I was in a solitary Fantasyland for 15 years while you all were having fun. They want to revise history because they don't want to suffer like I did. They should suffer. They're monsters.



They should be locked in a poor person's prison for their sadistic bullying. They didn't care that I was in a poor person's psychiatric hospital because of their bullying. The medical care the wealthy get is significantly better than the poor person's psych ward. Lock them up!


Some say there's no hidden reality and who are "they"? Maybe I need to accept I'm having an emotional tsunami. My daydreams and suspicions are becoming reality. They're no rich and famous sadistic persecutors who hurt me with PREMEDITATED INTENT.


I SUSPECT they thought they could dehumanize and hurt me and would get away with it completely. SUSPECT is the keyword. I don't have evidence this is true. No one had corroborated or confirmed a nefarious conspiracy to torture me. It's a DELUSION with the evidence at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment