Friday, January 19, 2024

If They Died and It's Not My Father Today

Do you think I even care slightly if you die? Let me ask you a question - would you have cared if I died? I'm not going to take any action to bring your downfall... But I hate you and wish the worst for you. If you get hurt I couldn't care less. In fact, I'd be happy.


I'm not going to take any action because I don't want to go to jail or the psychiatric hospital. But I certainly wish the worst for you. With that said, I'm going to live my own life and make myself a billionaire. I certainly wouldn't cry if you died. You didn't care about me.


They say to be more empathetic - why empathize with people who were turning me into a laughingstock and couldn't care less if I died? I'm starting to succeed now. But if I died they would've laughed at me like I was a buffoon. So why should I feel bad for them? I don't feel bad.


Maybe when I'm cooler than the pop stars and movie stars they preferred over me these narcissistic losers will wish they treated me kinder? Or maybe they'll justify their abuse in their minds and falsely accuse me of being a "psychopath"? Regardless, why care when they didn't?


At the moment, I just SUSPECT there's a very bad hidden reality. No one has confirmed or corroborated this. They're lying to and gaslighting me because they know the truth will make me ENRAGED. They're cowards who refuse to have the difficult conversation with me.


My father asked me if my recent sadistic prosecutor posts were about him so I said: It's about them, not you. You fill in the blank. But fear not because it's not about you. You're not the bane of my existence soupe du jour today. You're the good guy today :)


I said to my father: "But don't peeve me because my mind swings wildly and you could go from a loving father TO SATAN instantaneously. Then my emotions will pass and I'll love you again. The truth is shades of grey. You're not angelic or Satan."

No comments:

Post a Comment