Sunday, January 14, 2024

HIV Scare, Hidden Reality

I feel "they" should be in poor person's prison for rape - because it feels like a metaphorical rape what happened to me. It's a pipe dream to think "they'll" face any legal consequences for what happened. 


I just suspect there's a hidden reality. No one has corroborated it.


Well, it was Dr. Garrett who was gaslighting me into having the HIV accident with PREMEDITATED INTENT... But Kelly is nothing like me, she was wealthy, and might've secretly been laughing at me... Until the "accident" happened. I just SUSPECT all of this to be true. No evidence.


You need evidence to put someone in jail. Back in 2011, I suspected my mother was a sexual abuser then assaulted her over it. I learned my lesson. I know physically leads to prison. It hasn't happened before or since. It's one isolated incident. No charges were pressed.


I'm not going to assault anyone ever again because I know if you do that based on a SUSPICIONS and if you don't have EVIDENCE of your accusations - which were DELUSIONAL - it'll be you who goes to jail or the psychiatric hospital. Then I was aot court ordered to take medication.


I'll never get physical again, but a similar thing is happening when I accuse Dr. Garrett of being a deceiving sexual sadist who INTENTIONALLY TORTURED ME then blog about it online. My words could ruin his career, not that anyone believes me, I look schizoaffective. BUT it COULD.


It's true I'm suffering tremendously. I desire sexual intimacy with a woman. But I can't seem to get one. I blame my parents, ex-girlfriends, Dr Garrett, and do on, by bringing charges of sexual perversity. Am I really suffering? Yes. But nobody gets pleasure from my suffering.


Nobody is holding me prisoner telling me to sit in solitary confinement and post on social media all day long. It's my choice to do that. In fact, everybody's encouraging me to live in the real world and to get intimacy. My chains are internal, not maternal. It's MY CHOICE.


No comments:

Post a Comment