Saturday, January 20, 2024

They Should Get Sued

They should all get sued for everything they have... Actually, they should be in a poor person's prison. But they're trying to cover up the conspiracy and it's a pipe dream to think they'll face any consequences for what they've done to me.


I was vulnerable, needed mental health recovery, and these monsters played a reckless prank on me. At the moment, I just SUSPECT this is true. No one has confirmed or corroborated this. They took someone at rock bottom and gave me the most traumatic experience of my life.


I'm not going to name any names. I'll let you fill in the blank about who "they" are. But there's clearly a hidden reality and they should get sued at the very least. They're lying and gaslighting me. And that's ASSUMING me taking PrEP was an accident and not intentional too.


They say I overestimate how much people think about me. There was no conspiracy to give me an HIV scare to tear me down and humble me. What happened is exactly what it appears to be on the surface. I stepped on something, and then like a fool chose to take PrEP.


No one was gaslighting me into being afraid of HIV in late 2019. My friends were afraid of it in their own right, for their own reasons. Dr. Garrett was trying to help me. I just had a panic attack and made a foolish decision then started blaming others for MY MISTAKE.


I owe the people who I accused of being sexual sadists and monsters behind a mask a TREMENDOUS APOLOGY. Most of them were trying to help me, if not all of them. Even my enemies didn't want to hurt me. It was an accident that no one was happy about I SUSPECT. 


With that being said, it's kind of obvious there's a hidden reality and they've owed me a very difficult conversation for the past four years. They're just afraid of how I'll react to the difficult conversation so they don't have it. But it WASN'T INTENTIONAL. It's an ACCIDENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment