Saturday, January 20, 2024

Hidden Reality

Everyone knows there's a hidden reality. I know it. Dr. Coplan suspects it. Dr. Garrett suspects it. It couldn't be more obvious. But they continue to lie because they know how I'll react.


I saw a post by a psychiatrist on social media that said, if you think having a difficult conversation is hard... Wait until you see the consequence of not having it.


It's obvious they're lying and I want no relationship with them until they tell me the truth. The problem is the truth is BAD. VERY BAD! So it's just easier for them to lie. But everyone knows there's a hidden reality... And I mean EVERYONE!


Even Dr. Coplan and Dr. Garrett SUSPECT there's a hidden reality and it's not a "persecutor delusion." However, they need to confirm what everyone SUSPECTS is true... Or continue to lie and gaslight.


I'm not even angry or emotional. But the deception is obvious. It's clear as day. It couldn't be more clear they're lying. I can pretend there's no hidden reality so they're no problems. I can be willfully blind. But it's obviously lies and a house of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment