Wednesday, January 31, 2024

WWE DELUSIONS

Vince McMahon doesn't normally look scary. But the St. Valentine's Day Massacre PPV image and song looks downright frightening. I realize it's sensationalistic WWE - but the moral of the story is don't piss him off because he's capable of self-defense


Although I thought otherwise, maybe THEY had other plans. Maybe this was never supposed to be a sensationalistic comedy about mental illness - or a parody of a superhero movie like The Blue Blazer from WWE. Maybe it's a horror story about revenge that dates back to 1999 AT LEAST.


Catch it, check it, change it. I just suspect I'm Owen Hart's son. No one has confirmed or corroborated this. I just suspect I was the victim of pedophiles in the movie industry back in 1999. I have no memory of this. FIGHT OFF the daydreams / delusions. There's no hidden reality.


I'm solitary, have no self-esteem in reality, so the source of my self-esteem is Fantasyland. Delusional daydreams. The problem is, delusional daydreams are not reality. Don't let what I suspect is true become reality. I have no memory of it. There's no hidden reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment