Friday, January 5, 2024

Dr. Garrett

Dr. Garrett is just a scapegoat for my friends and family. While it's true he is a sexual sadist and fiend who gave me an HIV scare with PREMEDITATED INTENT... They have a lot of explaining to do because they were bullying and dehumanizing me. 


It's easy to say "Dr. Garrett bad" - and he is Satan. However, why was no one listening to me and allowing me to get victimized by a sadistic sexual sadist? They like me now because they feel guilty, but if I wasn't victimized they wouldn't even like me. They'd probably hate me.


Unfortunately, the evidence is my friends and family gave me the HIV "accident". It's false evidence. It was Dr. Garrett. But they were bullying me. I'm angry about how my life turned out. And when someone confirms I'm not "delusional" - I'll likely turn into the Kurt Angle meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment