Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Spider-Man, Mysterio

This is a horrible analogy, but I consider myself to be like Spider-Man and Dr. Garrett is like Mysterio. Although I might defeat him, he'll start a chain reaction where all hell breaks loose for me.


In 2019, Dr Garrett hated that I was bringing up sensationalistic superhero movies and professional wrestling. He was probably thinking to himself, you want to see a real life Mysterio? I'll give it to you "Spider-Man" and you won't be able to do anything about it.


There's a hidden reality. Dr. Garrett is a deceiving sexual sadist. Sadly, there is no evidence here. The evidence is my family and friends gave me the HIV scare. It's false evidence. The fiend is Dr. Garrett. He gaslit me in sessions to blame friends and family. He's the monster


I actually owe my friends and family an apology when I correct my vision and see the monster for who he actually is. Dr. Garrett not only intended to ruin my relationships, he also wanted to put me in jail. What he did resulted in psychiatric hospitalizations already.


I SUSPECT I have a special friend who was listening to me when nobody else was. If not for her, Dr. Garrett would have destroyed me completely. She spotted what was going on. The real tragic part is I accused her of being the monster. I'm sorry.


It's a real dumpster fire. But when you boil it down - I was a victim of a SADISTIC SEXUAL SADIST. My best friend, without telling me, spotted it I SUSPECT. I should be kissing her feet because Dr. Garrett wanted to put me in jail.


No comments:

Post a Comment